Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

ღ ❤ HAPPY DAY OF LOVE TO ALL LOCAL GUIDES ❤ ღ

Thank you @ErmesT for mentioning me in a post earlier, on such important day, which should represent the love we share with each other.

Valentine's Day inspired me for this post, where we should somehow determine the day when we should celebrate "Day of Love to all Local Guides" in the world!

ღ ❤  Join me on this journey that will never stop ❤ ღ

First of all, I would like to point out how I see some of our Local Guides here on Connect who makes this trip exciting.

1st stop: @ErmesT who has never missed the opportunity to show how much he likes and how much he appreciates all of us in a forum.

Ermest`s Love to everybodyErmest`s Love to everybody

2nd stop: @Jagadeesh_Reddy who makes everyone who joins the forum truly feel welcomed and unselfishly showing noble spirit to everyone.

Jagadeesh_Reddy Connecting trough worldJagadeesh_Reddy Connecting trough world

3rd stop:  @BishowvijayaP who makes every Local Guide proud of being in this community and always with the mood for the conversation.

BishowvijayaP Comunity LeaderBishowvijayaP Comunity Leader

4th stop: @KarenVChin with her modest and decent attitude has energy that makes us all relaxed and always reasonable and ready for an objective conversation.

KarenVChinKarenVChin

5th stop: @LucioV always filled with ideas and suggestions for how things can be improved and how to be good for all people.

LucioV`s diversityLucioV`s diversity

6th stop: @OSAMA that has the energy for 10 people is able to spread love and positive attitude on all sides of the world by changing everything.

OSAMA`s energy motionOSAMA`s energy motion

7th stop: @Justine2807 who with her natural kindness makes everyone proud that is in this great planetary community.

JustineOBrien`s making world more specialJustineOBrien`s making world more special

8th stop: @PaulPavlinovich who with his specific charm manages to be unique in every situation in which he approaches with great care.

PaulPavlinovich`s distinctPaulPavlinovich`s distinct

9th & last stop: @TraciC as one of the leading representatives of Google in the forum, I am very thankful that Google Dudle decided today to present my country's Independence Day.

15.02.2018. Google Dudle15.02.2018. Google Dudle

Thank you all for welcoming me when I joined this forum in which now feel like at home

ღ ❤  HAPPY DAY OF LOVE TO ALL LOCAL GUIDES  ❤ ღ

Serbia
29 comments
Level 9

Re: ღ ❤ HAPPY DAY OF LOVE TO ALL LOCAL GUIDES ❤ ღ

I like everything in this Post @Anonymous

Photos , words and members names :-))))

Thank you very very much 

@

Level 9

Level 10

🙋

There is direct and indirect effort from fellows around the globe to make the community live and favorable for all. It's the matter of time that we all the good people in own way be able to work here together. Having found you ( @Anonymous) as one of the stable brick of the house ( localuideconnect) is our pleasure. Thank you so much for noticing me.

We all are just like the range of teethes in mouth and each and everyone's contribution is highly valuable to preserve the beauty of the whole face.

💕 💖 💗 💙 💜 💝 💞 💟

Thank you so much for your love for all of us.

Keep loving, keep mapping!

❤  HAPPY DAY OF LOVE TO YOU ALSO ❤

Anonymous
Not applicable

Brilliantly said @BishowvijayaP. Everything I've written about you is profoundly true  ❤ ღ

This sentence u wrote should be an Local Guide anthem "We all are just like the range of teethes in mouth and each and everyone's contribution is highly valuable to preserve the beauty of the whole face" @BishowvijayaP quote ❤ ღ

Level 9

I like th photos so much where to buy like them !?? @Anonymous

Am in love woth maps 😀😁🎉🗺🌍🌎🌏

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @OSAMA, this is exactly what I'm talking about   ❤ ღ

Your strength is felt across the globe and has a long reach  ❤ ღ

Anonymous
Not applicable

They are amaising @OSAMA. I just typed happy Valentino Maps

Here are some links:

1st link

2nd link

3rd link

4th link

5th link

U can go from here...

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous

I am literally speechless for the beauty of your post. A post that will be lifetime featured in my personal album of the "best of the best" post.

Thanks for the great, wonderful, bellissimo, job you did.

Hope to be able to meet you personally soon, for a "non virtual" handshake.

Thank you for this, today you have changed the color of my working day.

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous wow !!! Its an awesome post . Exclusive love photographs !! just speechless.

Its a valentines celebration with the addiction of Local Guides like me and others specially @OSAMA

Happy Guiding !!!