cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

২১ - শুধুমাত্র একটি সংখ্যা নয়

আজ মহান একুশে ফেব্রুয়ারি।

বাঙ্গালির জাতীয় জীবনে এর গুরুত্ব অপরিসীম।

কারণ, ১৯৫২ সালের এই দিনটিতেই আমাদের পূর্বসূরিদের বুকের তাজা রক্তের বিনিময়ে আমরা আমাদের মাতৃভাষা বাংলায় কথা বলার অধিকার প্রতিষ্ঠিত করেছি।

শুধু তাই নয়, এই দিনটিতেই আমাদের বাংলাদেশী জাতীয়তাবাদের উত্থান হয়েছে, রোপিত হয়েছে আমাদের স্বাধীনতার বীজ।

তাই আজ এই মহান দিনটি উদযাপনের উদ্দেশ্যে ঢাকাস্থ কেন্দ্রীয় শহীদ মিনার প্রাঙ্গণে, লোকাল গাইডদের মধ্যে যারা ঢাকায় বসবাস করি তারা একত্রে মিলিত হই। এটা ছিলো আমাদের ৯৯তম Meet up।

এসময় আমরা আমাদের আগত ১০০তম Meet up নিয়ে বিস্তারিত আলোচনা করি, যা আমরা আগামী মার্চ মাসে বৃহৎ পরিসরে আয়োজন করতে যাচ্ছি চট্টগ্রাম নগরীতে। 

$D£
Central Shaheed Minar, Secretariate Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: ২১ - শুধুমাত্র একটি সংখ্যা নয়

Hi @sdl2,

Thank you for sharing. I wish you Happy Mother Language Day. Is this a recap from the 99th meet-up? Could you add some photos and tell us how was it?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hello @VasT

Thanks for wishing me.

Yes this was the recap of 99th meet up of Local guide Bangladesh   

$D£
Level 7

Hi @VasT

These are some glimpse of that occasion...Central Shaheed Minar, Dhaka.Central Shaheed Minar, Dhaka.

This arcade was made on the way to Central Shaheed Minar.This arcade was made on the way to Central Shaheed Minar.

We are on this selfie...We are on this selfie...

Sweets at Modhur Canteen...Sweets at Modhur Canteen...

At Modhur canteen, Dhaka University.At Modhur canteen, Dhaka University.

$D£

Thank you for sharing the photos of the recap :). It seems like you had great time.

What did you like most during the meet-up? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@VasT 

Actually we have met this time to discuss about the preparation of 100th Meet Up of Bangladesh local guides, Which will be held at 8th March 2019 in Chittagong city.

$D£

I'm quite sure that will be very successful :D.

All my best wishes @sdl2

Level 7

Thanks a lot @VasT 

$D£