Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

রাস্তায় রাস্তায় ভাসমান দোকান।

বাংলাদেশের রাস্তাঘাটে, হাটে-বাজারে, এমনকি গ্রামের ভিতরেও আজকাল ভ্যান গাড়ীতে বিভিন্ন রকম ফল ও সবজী বিক্রি করতে দেখা যায়। এরা নিতান্তই গরীব মানুষ, খেটে খাওয়া মানুষ। 
ভ্যা গাড়ীতে বিভিন্ন রকম ফল।ভ্যা গাড়ীতে বিভিন্ন রকম ফল।

আরত ঘর থেকে পাইকারী দরে এগুলি কিনে এনে ফেরী করে বিক্রি করে এই মানুষ গুলি। এদের আয় রোজগার খুবই কম। স্বল্প আয়ে চালাতে হয় সংসার। বাজারে দোকান দেওয়ার মত সামর্থ নেই এদের।

ঝুড়িতে সাজানো টমেটু।ঝুড়িতে সাজানো টমেটু।

সারাদিন শহরের বা গ্রামের রাস্তায় রাস্তায় ঘুরে বিক্রি করে তারা এই ফলমুল। দিন শেষে যা অল্প লাভ হয় তাই নিয়ে বাড়ী ফিরে রাতের বেলা। 

ভ্যান গাড়ীতে আঙ্গুর ভর্তি।ভ্যান গাড়ীতে আঙ্গুর ভর্তি।

অবশ্য এতে সুবিধাও অনেক।  যারা হাটে বা বাজারে যাওয়ার সময় পায়না, কর্ম স্হলে ব্যস্ত থাকে, তারা বাড়ীতে বসেই কেনাকাটা করার সুযোগ পায়। 

ভ্যান গাড়ীতে সাজানো আনারস।ভ্যান গাড়ীতে সাজানো আনারস।

এই ভাবে ভাসমান বা চলমান ছোট ভ্যান গাড়ীতে ফলমূল বিক্রি করে জীবিকা অর্জন করছে উল্লেখযোগ্য সংখক মানুষ। তাদের কাঁধে একটি সংসারের বোঝা। যার ভার বইতে বইতে চলে যায় জীবনের পুরোটা সময়,  তাদের হাতে সময় আছে ঘুরে বেড়ানোর কোন পর্যটন কেন্দ্রে গিয়ে আরাম আয়েস করার, না কোন নামী-দামী রেষ্টুরেন্টে গিয়ে দামী দামী খাবার খাওয়ার?

#letsguide

#localguide

#localguideconnect

#bangladeshlocalguide.

চট্টগ্রাম, Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 8

Re: রাস্তায় রাস্তায় ভাসমান দোকান।

nice post

Level 10

Excellent photos and explanation @Siddiqui-BA . I like buying fruit and vegetables from markets and roadside stalls.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Really interesting post and great pictures @Siddiqui-BA, thank you very much for sharing.

In our country, you can always see old people trying to sell some produce on the corner of the streets because they do not have enough money. Me and my friends try to buy whenever we can something from them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@LilyanaZ , @TheEagleEye and @afrademon Thanks a lot to all of you and for your interest about my post and replying me. I must appreciate all of you those buy some thing from small floating or temporary shops by the poor people. Me prefer always to buy any thing I need from those people.

Former Google Contributor

You are welcome @Siddiqui-BA and thank you for your kind words as well. Even when it's not something big, people should always strive to help each other.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hello @Siddiqui-BA ,

In addition to what @LilyanaZ  said, the people who sell the fruits, vegetables, jars of honey, etc. on the streets are usually without any pesticides and they are definitely healthier than the ones in the big markets.

Unfortunately, I don't see that many local "shops", if I may call them that, anymore because people are used to buying everything in the big markets and shopping centres. These days shopping online is becoming more and more popular, even for food.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

ফুতপাতে দকান আমাদের ঐতিজ্যের অংশ।

Level 10

@MoniDi,  Yes, You are correct. It is in the developed and rich country where the people shopping in the super markets but country like our it is still in dreams. @LilyanaZ , @ShahriarRaihan , thanks a lot for replying me.