Dipak5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

বিজয় দিবস এর আলোক সজ্জা

বিজয় দিবসবিজয় দিবস

Victory day (Bengaliবিজয় দিবস Bijôy Dibôs) is a national holiday in Bangladeshcelebrated on December 16 to commemorate the victory of the allied forces over the Pakistani forces in the Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971. The Commanding officer of the Pakistani Forces General AAK Niazi surrendered with his forces to the joint forces of Bangladesh, which marked the end of the 9 month-long[1] Bangladesh Liberation War and 1971 Bangladesh genocide and official secession of East Pakistan into Bangladesh.

Bangladesh Bank, Head Office, Motijheel Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: বিজয় দিবস এর আলোক সজ্জা

Hi @Dipak5

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I find your photo great, however sharing a bit more information about your image, in general, would arouse the curiosity and interest of the other members, and they will have a better understanding of the place. Would you like to tell us more about Victory Day?

Before you start interacting more in the community, I suggest you go through the following resources: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are Connect topics?. Feel free to write something about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect in our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Dipak5 

Thank you for sharing this with us. What festival are there? Why did they do the declaration?

Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos. I think it will be interesting for other Local Guides.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk and How do I search on Connect? to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @Dipak5 

Thank you for sharing your photos with us.

You can share more information about celebrating Victory Day for other LGs. 

Level 7

Victory day  বিজয় দিবস Bijôy Dibôs) is a national holiday in Bangladesh

celebrated on December 16 to commemorate the victory of the allied forces over the Pakistani forces in the Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971. The Commanding officer of the Pakistani Forces General AAK Niazi surrendered with his forces to the joint forces of Bangladesh, which marked the end of the 9 month-long[1] Bangladesh Liberation War and 1971 Bangladesh genocide and official secession of East Pakistan into Bangladesh.

(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Hi @Dipak5

Thank you very much for the additional information and also for the links. It was very interesting for me because I like history a lot.

So it was the 47th anniversary of Bangladesh independence on this December?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Dear @Dipak5 , 

Welcome to the Global Community: Local Guide Connect

As a new member of the community please follow the instruction given by Google Moderators and ConnecModerators and please follow the rules to post on Local Guide Connect. Don't copy other photo and text from the website.  

Thanks for sharing your post with us. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh