Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

পথের পাঁচালী-১

পথের পাঁচালী,

জাহাজ শিল্প, পৃথিবীর বিভিন্ন দেশের মত বাংলাদেশেও ছোট বড় অনেক গুলি জাহাজ তৈরীর কারখানা রয়েছে। যে কারখানা গুলিতে কাজ করে বিভিন্ন পর্যায়ের অসংখ্য শ্রমিক, যাহারা দিন রাত পরিশ্রম করে।

জাহাজ তৈরীর কাজে নিয়োজিত।জাহাজ তৈরীর কাজে নিয়োজিত।

এই সব শ্রমিকেরা তাদের জীবনকে বাজী রেখে কাজ করে দিনরাত। নেই অবসর, নেই সময় মত খাওয়া দাওয়া, নেই উপযুক্ত পারিশ্রমিক।

কাজের কোন ফরসত নেই।কাজের কোন ফরসত নেই।

অনেক জায়গাতেই শ্রমিকদের নিরাপত্তা নিশ্চিত করার মত পর্যাপ্ত ব্যবস্হা নেই। নেই দুর্ঘটনায় আহত শ্রমিকদের চিকাৎসার ব্যবস্হা, নিহতদের ক্ষতিপুরন।

অনবরত কাজ চলছেইঅনবরত কাজ চলছেই

ঐসব শ্রমিকদের রক্তঝড়া ঘামের বিনিময়েই তৈরী হয় পর্বত সমান জাহাজ। মালিক হয়ে যায় ধনকুবেরেরা। ব্যবসা-বানিজ্য করে ব্যাংক ভরে যায় টাকা আর ডলারে। জাহাজ চলে এক দেশ থেকে অন্য দেশে সাগরের বুক চিরে, কিন্তু সেই সব শ্রমিকদের বুকের হাহাকার থেকেই #

তৈরী হয় এরকম জাহাজ।তৈরী হয় এরকম জাহাজ।

#letsguide,

#locakguide,

#bangladesh local guide.

Chittagong, Bangladesh
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: পথের পাঁচালী-১

Hello my friend @Siddiqui-BA

I have to say that I really like your posts especially this one because you do not speak only about nice positive things but about harsh reality.

I appreciate that you care about working and living conditions of those workers. As you say no free time, no time to eat, low salaries, low safety and zero compensation in case of injuries. Do you know how many days per week do they work? And how many hours? I would say that being in an army is still better than this.

We should realize that this is not exceptional and so many people work in similar conditions. We can buy cheap products thanks to it but we should not forget what is behind that.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Thanks for sharing your detail post with us. 

I must appreciate your post content.

Reality is really hard.

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh

Hello @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for sharing and bringing these amazing people to our attention. We should all be thankful for their hard work and dedication. I really hope their work conditions get better.

If you don't mind, I'm going to relabel your post to the Local Stories section as it would fit better there.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@VitB, @RadieN, @MdAtikuzzamanLimon, Thank you very much for your kind and sweetened word on my post. It is really shocking that some times they work for the whole week. @RadieN, thanks for relabeling the post,  next time I will write in the "local story".

Hi @Siddiqui-BA

You're most welcome. It really is shocking. 

BTW Your English is pretty good! :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

valuable information @Siddiqui-BA

thank you for sharing with us. 

Level 10

Thanks a lot @VitB and @AbdullahAM for inspiring me,  also great @RadieN and @MdAtikuzzamanLimon..