Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

পতেঙ্গা ভ্রমন, চমৎকার বোট ক্লাব!!

গত ০৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৯, মঙ্গলবার। সমুদ্রপথে সোনাদিয়া দ্বীপ যাওয়ার উদ্দেশ্যে ভাটিয়ারী থেকে ভোরে রওয়ানা হই। সকাল ০৭০০ ঘটিকায় দ্রুত গতি সম্পন্ন বোট ছেড়ে যাবে, এই কারনে ভোর ০৫৩০ ঘটিকায় ভটিয়ারী থেকে রওনা হয়ে ০৬৪৫ ঘটকায় বোট ক্লাবে পৌছে যাই। প্রায় ১০ মিনিটের অল্প সময়ে বোটক্লাবের বাহিরের দিকটা ঘুরে দেখি। খুব সুন্দর চমৎকার একটি যায়গা, ভ্রমন পিপাসুদের জন্য একটি নিরাপদ আবাসিক স্হান। এই যায়গাটার এক পাশে দিয়ে বয়ে গেছে কর্ণফুলি নদী, অন্যপাশে শাহ্ জালাল আন্তর্জাতিক বিমান বন্দর এবং শাহীন গলফ ও কান্ট্রি ক্লাব। বোট ক্লাবের পাশ দিয়েই চলে গেছে বিমান বন্দর সরক।
অডিটরিয়াম।অডিটরিয়াম।

বোট ক্লাবে রয়েছে আন্তর্জাতিকমানের আবাসন ব্যবস্হা, যেখানে দেশী বিদেশী পর্যটক, সীম্যান/শীপস ক্রু ইত্যাদি অনেকেই এখানে নিরাপদে অবস্হান করেন। বাংলাদেশ নৌ বাহিনীর তত্তাবধানে এই বোট ক্লাবটি পরিচালিত হয় বলে এখানকার নিরাপত্তা ব্যবস্হা খুবই উন্নতমানের। 

এখানে রয়েছে একটি অডিটরিয়াম, যেখানে বিভিন্ন অনুষ্ঠান আয়োজনের সুব্যবস্হা রয়েছে। সামনে আছে অনেক বড় গাড়ী পার্কিং ব্যবস্হা, একসাথে কয়েকশ গাড়ী পার্কিং সুবিধা। পাশে আছে লকটি রেষ্টুরেন্ট এবং উন্নতমানের খাবার ব্যবস্হা।

বোট ল্যন্ডিং ষ্টেশন।বোট ল্যন্ডিং ষ্টেশন।

নদীর পাশে বোট ল্যান্ডিং ষ্টেশন। সেখানে আছে "Western cruise" নামের একটি ভমন তরী, যাতে করে ভ্রমনকারীরা কর্ণফুলী নদী সহ বঙ্গোপ সাগরের উপকুল এলাকায় নৌ ভ্রমন করা যায়। 

রেষ্টুরেন্টে আছে আউটডোরে বসার ব্যবস্হা, যেৎানে বসে উপভোগ করা যাবে চট্টগ্রাম বন্দরে জাহাজ চলাচলের মসোরম দৃশ্য এবয বিমান বন্দরে বিমান উড্ডয়ন ও অবতরনের দৃশ্য। সব কিছু মিলিয়ে একটি সুন্দর মনোমুগ্ধকর ভ্রমন স্হান।

বোট ক্লাব আবাসিক ভবন।বোট ক্লাব আবাসিক ভবন।

এরই মধ্যে আমার হাতের সময় শেষ, অতি তাড়াতাড়ি গিয়ে দ্রুতগামী জাহাজটিতে উঠে পড়লাম এবং ঠিক ০৭০০ ঘটিকায় গন্তব্যের ইদ্দেশ্যে রওনা হয়ে গেল। সময়ের অভাবে ক্লাবের যাবতীয় সুবিধাদি সম্পর্কে জানা হয়নি, পরবর্তীতে একদিন আবার আসব ইনশাআল্লাহ্।

#localguide

#letsguide

#localguidesconnect

#bangladesh.

চট্টগ্রাম, Bangladesh
7 comments
Level 8

Re: পতেঙ্গা ভ্রমন, চমৎকার বোট ক্লাব!!

ভাল লাগলো

Level 9

Thank you for sharing your post with us @Siddiqui-BA 

I have visited Pothenga few times, first time in the year of 1996.

Level 10

@AbdullahAM , and @afrademon , thanks a lot to both of you for reading my post and replying to me.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for your detailed post @Siddiqui-BA. Did you manage to take some pictures during the ride? I always enjoy shots of the splashing waves beneath the boat. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

It was not very easy to work on a tug boat. Photo taken from boat.It was not very easy to work on a tug boat. Photo taken from boat.

Waves are splashing on the deck. Photo taken from small boat at sea.Waves are splashing on the deck. Photo taken from small boat at sea.

Refloating a cargo boat. Photo taken from the top of a salvage barge at karnaphuli river mouth.Refloating a cargo boat. Photo taken from the top of a salvage barge at karnaphuli river mouth.

Working on a tug boat at sea during rough sea. Photo taken from a small boat during salvage work at sea..Working on a tug boat at sea during rough sea. Photo taken from a small boat during salvage work at sea..

Thanks a lot @LilyanaZ,  for your interest on photos during riding where the waves are splashing water beneath the boat. Yes, it is very interesting and charming also. But I am sorry, because,  due to the restriction of movement for safety purposes,  I could not taken any photos on this trip. Here I have given some photos of previous trip. May be it will make you happy. Thank you.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for your kind reply @Siddiqui-BA, and for sharing these pictures! I really like boats, traveling with them, enjoying the waves and the smell of the sea, but I guess the sea doesn't like me, since I get seasick every time I get on one. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@LilyanaZ, you are most welcome. Yes, it is very interesting to ride on a  boat, specially at sea. I have another trip to Cox's Bazar by a ship on 16 feb 2019. The ship dropped anchor a little bit away from the beach and we landed by a small boat there.Cox's Bazar beach, Bangladesh.Cox's Bazar beach, Bangladesh.

Few person going to beach by life boat.Few person going to beach by life boat.