Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

গ্রামের বাজার-৪, local market.

গ্রামের বাজার

গত কয়েকদিন আগে ষ্টীল মিল বাজার থেকে এই ছবিগুলি তোলা। গ্রামে কৃষকেরা অনেক পরিশ্রমের বিনিময়ে বিভিন্ন ফসল ফলায়, কিন্তু তারা এর সঠিক মূল্য পায়না।
গোলআলু:- পাটের বস্তায় ভরে রাখা হয়েছে বিক্রির জন্য।গোলআলু:- পাটের বস্তায় ভরে রাখা হয়েছে বিক্রির জন্য।

গ্রাম থেকে পাইকার বা ফড়িয়াগন স্বল্প মূল্যে ঐ ফসলগুলি কিনে এনে বিভিন্ন হাট-বাজারে তা চড়া মূল্যে বিক্রি করে। ফলে কৃষকগন যেমন তাদের ন্যায্য মূল্য পাচ্ছে না, তেমনি ভোক্তাগন বেশী মূল্য দিয়ে ক্রয় করছেন। ফলে কৃষক এবং ভোক্তা উভয়েই ক্ষতিগ্রস্হ হচ্ছেন। 

পাতাকপি:- বিক্রির জন্য মাটিতে স্তুপ করে রিখা হয়েছে।পাতাকপি:- বিক্রির জন্য মাটিতে স্তুপ করে রিখা হয়েছে।

টমেটো:- মাটিতে স্তুপ করে রাখা হয়েছে।টমেটো:- মাটিতে স্তুপ করে রাখা হয়েছে।

মৌসুমে অনেক সবজির ফলন হলেও সংরক্ষনের পর্যাপ্ত ব্যবস্হা না থাকায় সুষ্ঠু ব্যবহার নিশ্চিত করা যাচ্ছে না।

মুলা: বিক্রির জন্য স্তুপিকৃত করে রাখা হয়েছে।মুলা: বিক্রির জন্য স্তুপিকৃত করে রাখা হয়েছে।

#letsguide

#localguides

#licalguidesconnect

#bangladeshlocalguides.

চট্টগ্রাম, Bangladesh
6 comments
Level 10

Re: গ্রামের বাজার-৪, local market.

Thanks for sharing @Siddiqui-BA. Do the tomatoes turn red or are they are different kind? I always buy fruit and vegetables from a farmers market, so much fresher and tastier than from supermarket.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing this with us @Siddiqui-BA. I have to say that your posts always have this rural, down to earth attitude, compiled with caring for the people who work hard to earn their living.

I have to say that your pictures are getting better with each and every post. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@LilyanaZ, @TheEagleEye @ Thanks a lot for reading my posts and mind blowing comments on it. I am very glad to know that you guys are very kind hearted to the people who works hard to produce fresh fruits and vegetable. @TheEagleEye,  Yes, these tomato will turn into red and also tasty.

Connect Moderator

@Siddiqui-BA  আমাদের  গ্রাম বাংলার ঐতিহ্যবাহী বাজারের দৈনন্দিন চিত্র তুলে ধরার জন্য ধন্যবাদ। আসলে সত্যিই যে আমাদের দেশের কৃষকরা ন্যায্য মূল্য পায় না কেউ এভাবে ভেবেও দেখে না।

Level 8

Hi @Siddiqui-BA ,

Thanks for sharing our local market with details with us.

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon, thanks for replying me on my post. I hope more inspirational advices from bosses like you.