Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

গ্রামের বাজার ২- হরেক রকম মসলা।

গ্রামের বাজার ,হরেক রকমের মসলা।

আমাদের বাংলাদেশে শত শত বৎসর যাবৎ ধরে গ্রামের বাজার গুলিতে এভাবেই খোলা আকাশের নীচে বেচাঁ কেনা হয়ে আসছে। এই বাজারগুলি সাধারনত নদীর তীরে, রাস্তার পাশে কোন বটগাছের নীচে বা খোলা আকাশের নীচে বসে থাকে। বাংলাদেশের এই বাজারগুলি সপ্তাহে একদিন/দুইদিন/প্রতিদিন বসে থাকে।  তবে এখানে বলে রাখা ভাল, সপ্তাহে একদিন/দুইদিন যে বাজার গুলি বসে তাদেরকে হাট বলে, আর যেগুলি সপ্তাহে প্রতিদিন বসে, সেগুলিকে বাজার বলে।
হলুদ, রসুন, ডাল,এলচ, দাড়চিনি ইত্যাদি।হলুদ, রসুন, ডাল,এলচ, দাড়চিনি ইত্যাদি।

গ্রামের লোকজন এই মসলাগুলি বাজার থেকে কিনে নিয়ে যায় এবং বাড়ীর গৃহিণীরা রান্না করার পূর্বে এগুলিকে পাটায় পিষে তরকারী রান্নায় ব্যবহার করে। তবে এই কাজটি এখন অনেক কমে হিয়েছে। সচ্ছল লোকেরা বাজার থেকে প্যাকেট মসলা কিনে আনে অথবা গোটা মসলা কিনে ক্রাশিং মেশিনে পাউডার করিয়ে বাড়ীতে নিয়ে আসে। 

শকনা মরিচ, প্যাকেট মসলা ইত্যাদি।শকনা মরিচ, প্যাকেট মসলা ইত্যাদি।

প্যাকেট মসলার প্রচলন দিন দিন বৃদ্ধি পাইলেও পুরনো ঐতিহ্য এখনএ বিস্তর এলাকার লোকজনেরা ধরে রেখেছেন। লোকজন মনে করে পূরানো পদ্ধতিতে পাটায় বাটা মসলায় গুনগত মান ও স্বাদ ভাল থাকে এবং স্বাস্হের জন্যও উপকারী।

আঁদা, রসুন, ডাল, জিরা ইত্যাদি।আঁদা, রসুন, ডাল, জিরা ইত্যাদি।

গ্রামের বাজার আমাদের পূরানো ঐতিহ্য যা যুগ যুগ ধরে চলে আসছে।

#letsguide

#localguides

#Bangladeshlocalguides

ঢাকা, Bangladesh
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: গ্রামের বাজার ২- হরেক রকম মসলা।

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Which spices do you usually use? I like all kind of spices for cooking. Is this market popular among tourists?

Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @Aruni, Thanks a lot for reading my post, for your comment and for your interest about the market  The name of this market is Nayarhat, in Ashulia thana, Dhaka district in Bangladesh.and on  the Dhaka-Aricha highway.. It is very near to my home.

Yes this is tourist place, and on that day 10 January 2019,  a group of foreign tourists were visiting this market and taking a lot of photos.

All kinds of spices are found in all the markets in Bangladesh , because we, the Bangladeshi people like the spicy foods very much. I will invite you to visit my country and taste the spicy foods here  Thank you.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for inviting me, If I visit your country, I would like to go to this place because I like it, there are a lot of spices I could find 

Have a nice day and don't forget to share your experience here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!