Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

কর্ণফুলির সাম্পানওয়ালা আর মন কাড়ি নিল।

সাম্পান।

চট্টগ্রাম এলাকার পুরানো ঐতিহ্য। এই সাম্পানের ইতিহাস বহুদিনের। চট্টগ্রাম-কক্সবাজার এবং তৎসংলগ্ন এলাকায় এই ধরনের নৌকাগুলির প্রচলন দীর্ঘ দিনের।
ঘাটের পাশে একটি সাম্পান।ঘাটের পাশে একটি সাম্পান।

এই সাম্পান নিয়ে অনেক নাটক, গান, সিনেমা ও তৈরী হয়েছে, আছে সাম্পানওয়ালার সাথে অনেক প্রেমের কাহিনী। অনেক নারী সাম্পানওয়ালার প্রেমে পরে কর্ণফুলি, শঙ্খ, সাঙ্গু ইত্যাদি নদীতে ঝাপ দিয়েছে, আছে তার অনেক গল্প।

আপন মনে গান গেয়ে চলছে সাম্পান মাঝী।আপন মনে গান গেয়ে চলছে সাম্পান মাঝী।

এই সাম্পানগুলি বিশেষ এক আকৃতির হওয়ায় বড় বড় ঢেউয়ের মাঝেও চলতে পারে। এই সাম্পানগুলি বিভিন্ন কাজে ব্যবহৃত হয়ে থাকে। প্রধানত লোক পারাপারের জন্য এগুলির ব্যবহার, এই সাম্পানগুলি মাছ ধরা, জাহাজে জাহাজে গিয়ে শাক-সবজি ইত্যাদি বিক্রয় করা সহ নানাবিধ কাজে এই সাম্পান ব্যবহৃত হয়ে থাকে।

ঘাটে বাঁধা যাত্রীর অপেক্ষায় সাম্পান মাঝীরা।ঘাটে বাঁধা যাত্রীর অপেক্ষায় সাম্পান মাঝীরা।

সাম্পান অতি প্রাচীন কাল থেকেই সাছ ধরার বাজে ব্যবহার করা হয়। এমনকি, সাম্পান নিয়ে গভীর সমুদ্রে গিয়ে মাছ ধরার অনেক ঘটনাও যেমন আছে, তেমনি আছে অনেক দূর্ঘটনার ইতিহাসও।

কাঁকড়া ধরার উপকরন বোঝাই এক সাম্পান।কাঁকড়া ধরার উপকরন বোঝাই এক সাম্পান।

এই সাম্পান ব্যবহার করে আজও হাজারও মানুষের জীবিকা অর্জন হয়। তবে ইদানিং এর মান উন্নয়ন হয়েছে, অনেকাংশেই বৈঠার পরিবর্তে হয়েছে ইন্জিনের সংযোজন। মাঝীদের কষ্টের লাঘব হয়েছে অনেক।

চট্টগ্রাম, Bangladesh
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: কর্ণফুলির সাম্পানওয়ালা আর মন কাড়ি নিল।

Hello @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for sharing these pictures with us and telling us the background story. I was wondering whether these boats are used only for transportation of food and fishing, or can you hire one to sail the river?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@LilyanaZ,  thanking you a lot for writing a reply on my post and also for your interest about the boat. Yes, of course the main purposes of the boats are to carry passengers from one place to another  across the rivers and also to sail and go around any places . Thanks again.

Thank you very much for your kind response and for adding more information @Siddiqui-BA . From the translation I was left with the impression that it is used for transportation of goods and fishing only.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@Siddiqui-BA

This post shows why LG connect is such interesting.

No typical tourist attraction, but "simply" insides from a local guide!

Thank you very much! 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r

I could not agree more @TorM.

I like posts from @Siddiqui-BA for the same reason.

Level 10

Re: Tips : How to edit roads

@LilyanaZ ,thanks.  I am using an android mobile phone set but I can't add any videos in my post, is it possible to add any videos in posts.

Level 10

@TorM , @VitB,  Thanks to both of you for having some interest about my posts. Yes there some connections with tourists, a lot of tourists are using these boats for sail and go around to enjoy the sceneries and the beauty of nature in the lake areas and in the river also. @LilyanaZ , may I add videos in my posts?

Hey @Siddiqui-BA,

I moved your message from the other topic here since it is the same inquiry. 🙂

You are able to add your videos that you have uploaded on YouTube, please refer to the screenshot below:vkDdoa5h24O.png

Level 8

I love to know more about the tradition of Chittagong. I wish to share same of Chittagong tradition.