LyricMitra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: একটু খানি সবুজ খুঁজি...

You're very welcome @LyricMitra, I am glad that you've already read the Autumn article. It's one of my favorites. Is it still spring in Bangladesh?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

No @VasT, Winter is knocking at the door in our country now.

Level 8

Understood, but: why do you give double thanks?

Former Google Contributor

@TuhinSir, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly. By the way, I would be 2 times happier with a double thank you ;). 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Because you have read both of my post and status. Thats why. @TuhinSir

Level 8

@VasT

You are most welcome

Level 8

Level 8

Thank you @bdmafuz vaia.

Level 9

@LyricMitra The photos are really beautiful.  Just curious have you taken all of these photos? 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 8

Yap, all are captured by me. Thank you so much @SaifIS  for showing your curiosity about this.