Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Local Guides Connect
  • :
  • Travel
  • আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট টুরিস্ট স্পট রাঙ্গামাটি
Level 10

আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট টুরিস্ট স্পট রাঙ্গামাটি

আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট টুরিস্ট স্পট রাঙ্গামাটি আমার দেখা একটি অসাধারণ বেড়ানোর জায়গা। এই টুরিস্ট স্পট মুলত বাংলাদেশ সেনাবাহিনী দ্বারা পরিচালিত হয়ে থাকে। এই টুরিস্ট স্পটের প্রবেশ ফি ৫০ টাকা এইখানে আরও রয়েছে আরন্যক ওয়াটার ওয়ার্ল্ড, হ্যাপি আইল্যান্ড এবং বোট রাইড ইত্যাদি। আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট এর প্রত্যেকটি স্থানে সাজানো গোছানো ও খুবই পরিষ্কার এবং পরিবেশ এককথায় অসাধারণ। আমি আরেকটি কথা যোগ করতে চাই যারা রাঙ্গামাটিতে ভ্রমণের জন্য প্ল্যান করেছেন তারা অবশ্যই এই টুরিস্ট স্পটটি মিস করবেন না আশাকরি অনেক ভালো লাগবে এটি মুলত রাঙ্গামাটি শহর থেকে মাত্র ৫-৬ কিলোমিটার দুরত্বে অবস্থিত। আমি কিছু এই টুরিস্ট স্পটের ছবি শেয়ার করছি আপনাদের সঙ্গে আশাকরি সবার ভালো লাগবে। @ermest @LucioV @KarenVChin @InaS @TraciC @DanniS @HiroyukiTakisawaআরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট টুরিস্ট স্পটেআরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট টুরিস্ট স্পটে

আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট বোট রাইডিং স্পটআরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট বোট রাইডিং স্পট

আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট সাইড ভিউআরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট সাইড ভিউ

আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট ওয়াটার ওয়ার্ল্ডআরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট ওয়াটার ওয়ার্ল্ড

আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্টের সামনে মৎসকন্যা মূর্তিআরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্টের সামনে মৎসকন্যা মূর্তি

আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্টআরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট

আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট ওয়াটার ওয়ার্ল্ড সাইড ভিউআরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট ওয়াটার ওয়ার্ল্ড সাইড ভিউ

বোট রাইডিং সাইড ভিউবোট রাইডিং সাইড ভিউ

Aronnak Holiday Resort, N 106, Bangladesh
13 comments
Level 10

Re: আরন্যক হলিডে রিসোর্ট টুরিস্ট স্পট রাঙ্গামাটি

Thanks for tagging me in @MdEmranulHoque looks like a really quiet and relaxing place.

Are these photos shoot just in these days? What temperature have you in this season?

Level 10

Yes really quite and relaxing place @LucioV and that time temperature was 18 degree celsius not much cold. 

Google Vendor

Thank you for tagging me @MdEmranulHoque. It looks like a very nice resort. What kind of activities can you do there? How can you reach this tourist spot?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

That's lovely @MdEmranulHoque! Oh I miss summer and warm weather so much! 🙂 What did you like most in this resort?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you for likes this post @InaS & @DanniS I was really enjoy this resort water world boat riding and whole tourist spot area environment also very nice. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MdEmranulHoque,

Your photos are amazing, thank you! I see you enjoyed this resort a lot. Is that your first visit there? What is the weather like? This looks like the perfect place for escaping from the cold winter.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Yes I was enjoyed a lot and my first visit this resort here now winter season and weather also excellent that time temperature only 18° celsius @RadieN I really happy to you enjoyed this post & thanks for your valuable support.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for tagging me @MdEmranulHoque

Those places are so beautiful! Looks perfect to stay on a holiday:-)

I'd like to take a holiday in such a place someday...

Level 10

Thanks for enjoyed this post brother @HiroyukiTakisawa and you're anytime welcome in Bangladesh and you will enjoy more tourist spot here in Bangladesh.