MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: আমার দেখা Connect Live'18 এবং কিছু অল্প স্বল্প গল্প

I would love to attend one of your meet-ups in Bangladesh @MahabubMunna, even though chances are slim that I will be in the country. 

I think it's great that you are doing all these things as a team, and I can't wait to see what you will be planning for the 100th meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@MortenSI  already our meetup Budget plan cross 30k$  hahah, and support fund collect 5k$  🙂 . let's see  how much  we manage sponsor 

Mahabub Hasan

That is huge @MahabubMunna! Especially considering how most meet-ups are done cost free.

I'm really excited to see what your have in store for the Bangladesh community now. You are definitely setting the bar high.     

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

my dream make something different and all people never do this before . when i start 2015 local guides people not interested that time my pocket money use to give food or gift so now that if i think investment , largest and active my community  also print  more then 30k Sticker for give people . they think it's come from google and happy to contributing . i want develop my country nothing else. people love dating so spend money to his girlfriend . same i love community so do this 🙂 @MortenSI . you can see our old activity understand more , free time you can see our activities from there Photos 

Mahabub Hasan

I see that you put your heart and soul into things you do @MahabubMunna. I think it's really nice that you give so much of yourself to the community, and to host these amazing meet-ups.

I can only imagine that everyone in the Bangladesh Local Guides community is grateful for what you do. Keep up doing all these great activities and i'm sure you'll achieve great things.