IMG_20181031_161933_177.jpg

IMG_20181031_161925_166.jpg

سیم های ضخیم برق و پاهای ظریف کبوترها، چالش عکاسی در فاصله ای نزدیک

Farshid Aghamali
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: کبوتر ها در شهر

Hi @Farshid_Agham_Ali,

Excuse my reply in English. Thank you for sharing those photos with us. This is interesting, is it easy to shoot photos with pigeons? 

Just to let you know I am going to re-label your post to the Photography board.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

سلام، پیام شما انرژی زیادی در من ایجاد کرد، و خوشحال هستم که به هیت عکس اضافه شد، عکس از کبوترها واقعا دشوار بود، یک چالش خوب در نزدیک شدن کبوترها روی سیم های خشن برق.

از شما متشکرم

Farshid Aghamali
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Farshid_Agham_Ali,

I am really glad that you got inspired. I am really looking forward to hearing more and more stories of yours that you are willing to share with the community. 

Why not add more details about your stories and share your experience while taking the photos? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post. You can check out What makes a good post? for some great tips.

Just as a reminder I would like to share with you, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!