الرباط، Maroc
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: كيف انضم لقاء في المغرب

Hello @Soufoux,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Please excuse my reply in English. It's great that you want to meet other Local Guides! In this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up you will find everything you need on how to create a Meet-Up. Hope that you'll find this information useful!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @Soufoux,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Please excuse my reply in English. It's great that you want to meet other Local Guides! In this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up you will find everything you need on how to create a Meet-Up. Hope that you'll find this information useful!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@Ivi_Ge

Thank you and Nn problem to reply with English I understand it 

Google Moderator

Hey @Soufoux

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.