Did you mean: 
Level 10

فعالیت و پیشرفت کاربران

@TraciC

@GusMoreira

@Amiran

@SamanS

سلام،
این مطلب رو مینویسم به افتخار افرادی در سراسر جهان، که با هزینه شخصی و تلاش بی وقفه برای بهبود نقشه و کسب و کار و گردشگری کشورشون کار میکنند.
آنها از عمر خودشان سرمایه کردند و چون پیشرفت نقشه را کمک مهمی به جامعه می‌دانند این مسیر را با قدرت ادامه می‌دهند.
در ایران هم این فعالیت به خوبی انجام شده و امروز کاربران زیادی به پیشبرد نقشه‌ی کشورشان و معرفی جاذبه‌های گردشگری ایران به جهان از طریق برنامه "راهنمایان محلی" گوگل می‌پردازند.
..."
‎از شاخص ترین و زحمت کش ترین افراد در ایران
‎امیر و سامان
‎عزیز هستند البته سامان عزیز در این روزها به مرحله ۹ گوگل رسید و بهانه ای شد تا من از تمام مپ میکر های ایرانی بالاخص سامان بزرگوار تجلیل نمایم .
‎ارادتمند مجید مددی

Hello
I write this in honor of people around the world who work at their own expense and endeavor to improve their business, tourism and tourism map.
They have capitalized on their own lives, and as they see the development of the map as an important contribution to society, they continue this path with power.
In Iran, this activity is well done, and today many users are advancing the map of their country and introducing Iranian tourist attractions to the world through the Google Local Guides program.
... "
 Two of the most significant and hardworking people in Iran
Amir and Saman
DearSaman came to Google's 9th level this afternoon, and it was an excuse for me to congratulate all the Iranian mercenaries, especially the great Saman.
Sincerely, Majid Madadi

Majidmadsdi
Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
36 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: فعالیت و پیشرفت کاربران

Level 10

Thank you 

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Hi dear @MajidMadadi, Thanks for your nice explanation.
I'm so happy when our efforts are effective and help people to do their daily actions better and to commute more easy.
New levels are also amazing and encourage us to do more and to be more accurate.
This is new stage in my contributions and I try to continue my bests for the map and for the world as a result with help of such good users like you.
20170718_200242.png
20170718_181608.png
Saman.jpg

Level 9

Congratulations 🏆 🏆🏅🏅 🏅 @SamanS 

You deserve more bro 😊👍😊

Thank you @MajidMadadi for sharing 😊😊😊

Level 10

Hi dear @OSAMA, Thanks bro. 🙏 🌺

I'll happy and inspiring when I see good LGS like you which try to make Google Map be a better place to help people around the world 🗺 🌍

Level 9

Am very proud of you bro @SamanS

Thank you so much 😊

@SamanS wrote:

Hi dear @OSAMA, Thanks bro. 🙏 🌺

I'll happy and inspiring when I see good LGS like you which try to make Google Map be a better place to help people around the world 🗺 🌍

Level 10

Not in the future! Now you are the best. Good Luck

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Thank you for your contribution🌹🌹🌹

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

@MajidMadadi Thanks Mate. 👬 🤝  🌺🍀🌼☘️🌸🌿🌻🌱🌷