MajidMadadi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: فعالیت و پیشرفت کاربران

Hi dear @Corrie and @MariaBi, I like to share this milestone with you. I am proud to You, @TraciC@GusMoreira and dear friend @Amiran, because of your great helps. All of you are my hero.

Level 10

with honor😍

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Hi @MajidMadadi, Thanks for your warm support. Transforming the map to what is today wasn't an easy process and it was never and never possible without the help of good users like you and dear @SamanS. Specially these days with Local Guides program being with each other is most important aspect of the map to do better mapping together. And Iran Local Guide community has been made only with cooperation of you all. We should continue this process because we need map and map needs us and all should do, what we can do for the better society.
Thanks again dear friends

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

@Amiran

@SamanS

Great Amir, Undoubtedly the first person in the Google structure of Iran. All these things were possible with you. Celebrating you is the only thing we can do. Good luck .

امیر بزرگوار، بدون شک اولین نفر در ساختار گوگل ایران هستند. همه این کارها در کنار شما امکان پذیر بود. تجلیل ازشما تنها کاری است که می توانیم انجام دهیم. موفق باشید

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Thank you too dear @Amiran, I agree with all you said. 🙏 😊 🌸

Hoping for better days to come. 🌴🌾🌺🍀🌼☘️🌸🌿🌹🌱🌷🍃🌳

Level 6

سلام و درو به شما

من هم به تازگی عضو راهنمایان محلی شدم و در مرحله پنج میباشم. خوشحال میشم تجربیات خود را در اختیار من بگذارید و من را راهنمایی بفرمایید تا بتوانم بهتر و موثر تر به این وظیفه بپردازم

Level 10

سلام

آقا مصطفی عزیز ، ورود شما راخیر مقدم میگویم 

آقای @Amiran 

بزرگوار با شما تماس خواهند گرفت و راهنمایی های لازم را خواهند فرمود. . 

موفق باشید . 

Majidmadsdi
Level 6

ممنونم دوست عزیز جناب آقای امیران تماس گرفتند

Level 9

@Amiran @Mostafaahadi @MajidMadadi  

سلام

من نمیدونستم دوستان زیادی در گوگل مپ فعال شدند

پس چرا من از شماها بی خبر بودم؟

ما را هم به جمع تان راه دهید

ارادتمند

Level 10

@ameriahmad 

احتمالا دنبالمون نگشتید 😊

این انجمن گوگل+ هست:

https://plus.google.com/communities/100121979019497744221

برای پیوستن به گروه تلگرام نیز لطفا آیدی خود را به صورت خصوصی اطلاع دهید. از همراهی‌تون خوشحالیم

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides