Hosain_Aldoghim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

صورة لمسجد خلفه غيوم محملة بالامطار

صورة لمسجد خلفه غيوم محملة بالامطارصورة لمسجد خلفه غيوم محملة بالامطارصورة لمسجد خلفه غيوم محملة بالامطارصورة لمسجد خلفه غيوم محملة بالامطار

aboeabida
سوريا
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: صورة لمسجد خلفه غيوم محملة بالامطار

Hi @Hosain_Aldoghim,

Excuse my reply in English. Thanks for sharing this amazing photo with us.

Would you like to tell more about the place or the mosque. Do you live close to that? The clouds are amazing but probably it was a big storm after the photo was taken. 

PS.: To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: صورة لمسجد خلفه غيوم محملة بالامطار

Hello @Hosain_Aldoghim,

Excuse my reply in English. Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture. Can you tell us more about it? What camera did you use and did you apply any filter or special effects? It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!