Re: سلحفات تنظر إلى كاميرتي تنتظر صورة

لا يوجد مشكلة 

aboeabida
Level 10

Google Moderator

Hey @Hosain_Aldoghim,

Please excuse my reply in English. Thank you for sharing your photo with the community. That turtle looks so cute. 🙂 I wonder if that is your camera, then how did you take the picture? Did you use your phone? The quality seems really good. If you can add a bit more details to your great photo I’m sure it will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

With that said, you may find this article an interesting read: 5 tips to take stunning photos on your phone from a Local Guide Level 8. There is some useful information, enjoy!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

تم تصوير هذه الصورة بأستخدام كاميرا رقمية 

وضعت السلحفات أمام الكاميرا ثم أخرجت رأسها فصورتها السلحفات وهي تنظر الى الكاميرا الرقمية خاصتيالسلحفات وهي تنظر الى الكاميرا الرقمية خاصتي

aboeabida
Level 8

صديقي هذه صورة السلحفات السلحفات تنظر الى الكاميرا خاصتيالسلحفات تنظر الى الكاميرا خاصتي

aboeabida
Google Moderator

Thank you @Hosain_Aldoghim. The turtle is not camera shy, apparently. 🙂 

Have you thought of shooting some other animals?

By the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, don't forget to put @ before the name. This way we are notified of your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!