Abdokatbi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

تعذر اضافة مكان مفقود

اود معرفة سبب عدم قبول إضافة مكان جديد على الخريطة خلال هذه الفترة الاخيرة ، قمت بإضافة موقع لمنتزه جديد في المدينة ولم يتم تطبيق الاضافة ، كما قمت باضافة منتجع جديد في ينبع ولم يتم تطبيق الإضافة ، مع العلم اني كنت اقوم بإضافة اماكن مشابهه بالسابق ويأتي الرد عليها بالقبول ، نرجو توضيح السبب او اعطائي سبب الرفض

A016A5C6-710B-404E-8926-9E879371F3A9.png

6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: تعذر اضافة مكان مفقود

Hi, @Abdokatbi. I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, sometimes Google is not able to verify your suggestion. I apologize for that, and I sincerely hope that it does not discourage to keep contributing to Google Maps. Here, you can read more about that. I'm tagging @BorrisS, who may want to merge your post in the related thread and can clarify in Arabic any further questions. 

Best regards,

Alexandre

Former Google Contributor

السلام عليكم @Abdokatbi,

.شكرا لك على السؤال

.في بعض الاحيان تستغرق عملية  تنفيد التعديلات وقت اطول حسب الوقت اللازم للتحقق منها

.للمزيد من المعلومات من فضلك قراءة ما أنصحك به @AlexandreCampbell 

.كما أنني سأقوم باختيار ما قاله لك كحل للسؤال

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks Mr. Alexandre for your reply and the mention you did for Mr. Borris
the problem is, in the same moment when I add the new location to the map it give me notice that it has not been applied (no operator check any of my details) it is exactly the same time

I'm realy wondering why it is like this? Do you think COVID-19 effects on that anyhow.

Level 6

رد: تعذر اضافة مكان مفقود

مواقع لها كثير من يوم سجلتها ولسى بصدد المراجعه ما نعرف ليش

عميد عبدالله محسن علي
Level 6

لن تجد اجابة على السؤال

Level 6

رد: تعذر اضافة مكان مفقود

للأسف لن تجد رد مقنع اظن ان الامر مزاجي بعد الشيئ لجوجل

مجدي