تصوير فوتوغرافى

6BDA8CF6-1980-455D-9D60-BCA96ED3DAFD.jpeg

بسم الله نبداء  

بقيق السعودية
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: تصوير فوتوغرافى

Hello @AliSalem and welcome to Connect!

Please excuse my reply in English. Nice photo,thank you for sharing. Do you live near this place? Or you were just visiting? Could you please share a bit more information about the photo with us? By the way, we do suggest adding more information to your posts. This way it gives fellow Local Guides a better idea of what you're posting about.

For tips on creating your great posts, please see How do I write a post on Connect?. You can also check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: تصوير فوتوغرافى

Thank you. Yes, I know that place well, but it is difficult to reach it across the desert. I took those pictures in the rainy season near the Gonan region, Abqaiq, the eastern region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. My photography is very much, but I don’t know how to benefit from the local guides and interact. Please help me, encourage and guide me. I repeat my thanks to you