cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

البقلاوة baklawa

٢٠١٧١١٢٩_٢٢٥٤٣٩.jpg

من أشهر الحلويات التركية التي يحبها الأتراك يعتبرونها ذات قيمة عظيمة 

وهي منتشرة في كل المدن التركية وبكثرة .حيث تستطيع أن تشتريها في كل حي ومكان لأنها مشهورة 

أصل هذه الحلوى من مدينة حلب . وتختلف عن المصنوعة في حلب بطعمها. فهي أكثر حلاوة .. في حلب يجعلون السكر اقل 

زار شخص تركي منذ ٧٠ سنة حلب وتعلم صناعتها ونقلها إلى تركيا فأقبل الأتراك عليها وأحبوها جدا 

زوروا تركيا وذوقوا طعمها ..إنها لذيذة

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: البقلاوة baklawa

Hi @nezamuddineid,

Wow, this is just delicious! Thanks for sharing this with us! I love a good baklava and have to admit the best version I've tried was made by a Turkish friend of mine. I just remember it being scrumptious and she served it with a hint of pistachio nuts. 😀 

I have not tried to make it myself, have you? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

السلام عليكم @nezamuddineid

شكرا لك على هذه الصورة و اشاركك الرأي على ان البقلاوة حقا لديدة. هل لديك نكهة مفضلة؟

Caption: Turkish Baklava from Edirne (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Turkish Baklava from Edirne (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @nezamuddineid,

Thank you for sharing! Baklava is one of the most delicious desserts for me.

By the way, I wanted to inform you that I'm changing the language label of your post from Turkish to Arabic (Modern Standard). You can find more information about this kind of labels in the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!