Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

إكتشاف الأماكن المفقودة

إكتشاف الأماكن المفقودة

Dubai International Airport

Dubai - United Arab Emirates

October 15, 2018 @ 06:00 (+04)

اعزائي المرشدين المحليين يسعدني حضورك في هذا اللقاء والذي سيكون في مطار دبي الدولي، التجمع سيكون في السوق الحرة، سنقوم بأضافة الأماكن التي ليست موجودة على خرائط قوقل وكذلك إكتشاف الأماكن التي تحتاج معلومات. لمن يريد الحضور فقط يجب عليه إحضار هاتفه الذكي. وشكراً لكم

الرد على الدعوة هنا

Dubai - United Arab Emirates
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: إكتشاف الأماكن المفقودة

Hi @راضي,

I was wondering if you had a lovely time at the meet-up. Did you got the chance to meet new Local Guides in Dubai? 

Looking forward to your reply! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

للأسف @KlaudiyaG

لم يحضر أحد الئ اللقاء ولكن أكملت المسيرة بنفسي، قمت بأضافة بعض المعلومات المفقودة لدى خرائط قوقل وقمت بكتابة بعض المراجعات وإضافة بعض الصور 

تحياتي لك 

راضي الشمري 🇸🇦 

Former Google Contributor

Sorry to hear about that @راضي, but on the bright side, I'm happy that you pushed through! Would you like to share some of the photos that you shot that day? I would love to check them out. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!