AndriyDegula's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Сколько Google будет бездействовать?

@GeorgesHR It's good to know that Google works hard to solve that issue.

I just think sometimes it's better to overkill by including more people (maybe I'm wrong)

Do you think that in result we will have some kind of button to report false name edits?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @YerlanB,

I honestly cannot confirm something like this, but feel free to suggest any features you want to see in the Idea Exchange.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Re: Why is my edit status “Pending” or “Not Applied”?

Спасибо за ответ, @MashaPS.

Я не знал, что эта проблема сейчас повсеместна. 

Будем ждать.

Re: Why is my edit status “Pending” or “Not Applied”?

Здравствуйте @antonmantula,

Спасибо за понимание и терпение.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Level 5

Betreff: Сколько Google будет бездействовать?

I know this is a thread written in Russian language however I was pointed here and I would like to share my Idea Exchange with you. This might reduce the probability of spamming users polluting Google Maps by simply creating a threshold for the amount of actions that a user can do in dependence of the LG level. 

meh

Thank you @Oleksandr 

for submitting an idea in the Idea Exchange section.Now other Local Guides can show their support by voting for it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Betreff: Сколько Google будет бездействовать?

Hey @thex,

Topics on Connect are not limited for Local Guides by any categories, nor by language. You are free to step in any topic you're interested.

Thank you for doing this and for sharing your idea

Connect Moderator

Здравствуйте, @MashaPS

Помогите, пожалуйста, устранить проблемы с моим.аккаунтом

Все изменения, которые были подтверждены раньше, получили статус ОТКЛОНЕНО.

Здравствуйте @JaneBurunina,

Спасибо за тэг. 

Подскажите пожалуйста, когда возникли эти проблемы? Пыталились ли вы удалять спам на картах в рамках текущего массового спама?