helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Саke"Moscow"

The sweet simbol of MoscowThe sweet simbol of Moscow

Many world capitals gave their own special dessert.Vienna is assosiated with the cake" Sacher",New York with the same name cheesecake.

Sweet symbol of the capital of Russia--cake "Moscow"IMG_20190129_121552_773.jpg

The cake consists of four protein whipped  cakes,layered cream based on boiled condensed milk with addition of hazelnut.

The surfrace of the cake is decorated with red shiny glaze based on white chocolate.

Moscow, Россия
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Саke"Moscow"

Hi @helga19,

The cake Moskva looks absolutely delicious! Thanks a lot for sharing it and adding the description.

My favourite Russian dessert is Pavlova with the raspberries 🙂 Which one do you prefer?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you @KatyaL for your comment .

I am a sweet tooth!) I like vookies and cakes very much.

My favourite cake" Anna Pavlova" too. I like Teramisu too.

Hi @helga19, this cake reminds of the Viennese Mozart cake. Have you ever tried it? It's one of my favorites, although this also looks delicious! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @helga19,

Tiramisu sounds great to me as well! I started to eat sweets a lot lately, which is not very healthy, but what can I do 🙂 I just cannot say "no" to a cake!

Level 9

Thank you @DanniS  for your comment.

Yes,I have already tried Viennize Mozart cake.

I have been in Vienna twice and enjoy this delivious cake and sweets "Mozart"

Level 9

IMG_20171103_160150.jpgIMG_20171029_133857.jpg  

I would like to share my photos of delicious cake Mozart and  famous sweets Mozart.

Thank you @DanniS  that you remind me about these sweets.

Yes exactly @helga19! That's so delicious! Do you have a favorite cake you always take if possible? 

Level 9

Thanks a lot for your reply @DanniS 

I like to buy or cook cake" Napoleon".