Mc_fitti's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Кто знает, когда будет проходить очередной саммит местных экспертов для тех кто достиг 5-уровня?

Здравствуйте. Интересует вопрос как присоединиться к Google local guide. И получить подарок?

5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Кто знает, когда будет проходить очередной саммит местных экспертов для тех кто достиг 5-уровня?

Hi @Mc_fitti you are already a Local Guide or you would not be here in Connect :). Welcome.

The next event has not yet been announced. The path to entry for the previous events is :

I hope you enjoy Local Guides and Connect.

The main reward is helping other people with your reviews, edits and photos in the same way that you are helped by the same from other people. Being a Local Guide is an altruistic undertaking. Of course it strengthens the data held by Google and makes Maps a better product but that is still an advantage for the people who use the product.

Make sure that in your Local Guides notifications that you have emails turned on visit https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings and tick the "Perks box"

perks.PNG

Regards Paul

Level 8

Здравствуйте. Подарки.

Hello. interested in the question when there will be a new meeting of local experts. How can I get a gift from Google? Please like this post.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Здравствуйте. Подарки.

Hi @Mc_fitti,

Welcome to Connect.

As @PaulPavlinovich already explained it very widely in your previous post, the next Summit is not announced yet. Please note that I am going to merge this one to it and relabel them to the Meet-ups topic section, because are more suitable there.

As for the perks, please note that they are not specified for each and every level. The points that you earn leads to higher levels of the program, as well as benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. Please bear in mind that perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing. You can also read more about them in the - Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Здравствуйте. Я видел что некоторые местные эксперты получают подарок от Google например носки. Как я могу получить их?

Former Google Contributor

Привет @Mc_fitti,

Этот конкретный подарок уже истек. Пожалуйста, имейте в виду, что некоторые подарки являются региональными, а некоторые - во всем мире.

Кроме того, чтобы всегда быть в курсе, следуйте советам @PaulPavlinovich, чтобы включить настройки электронной почты.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!