Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

М-П

Могилев-Подольский, Винницкая область, Украина, 24000
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Дот 112 Могилев-Ямпольского укрепрайона (по горячим следам)

Hola @AleksandrBogomoln, el marco histórico que le diste a la historia de muy bueno, te animas a compartir un mapa con los lis sitios históricos de la historia en el, así otros Local Guides que lean el post pueden darle contexto geográfico actual a la historia, lo mismo si puedes agregar fotos tuyas actuales de esos sitios sería muy bueno para la historia en general, comparto el post con @ErmesT, que se que le gusta leer sobre la historia reciebte.

Gracias por compartir. 🙂👍🍀

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Connect Moderator

This is an interesting post, @AleksandrBogomoln, so thank you for tagging me in here, @FaridTDF.

I am working on documenting the territory of the First World War in my area, as you can see in the link here below, on the bottom part of this reply.

Can you edit your post adding some link to Google Maps, for the other Local Guides to better understand the areas mentioned in the pictures.

I also like the old photos. Are you the owner of the rights for the pictures? If you aren't, can you please mention the source?

Thank you very much for sharing

Ermes

Level 6

Hola, me alegro de que te haya gustado mi rabota.Konechno voy a seguir para cubrir este evento en el verano de 1941 durante la Segunda voyny.Obeschayu Mundial es una continuación interesante de la historia en detalle la solución a la fuente!

Level 6

Hello, I am glad that you liked my rabota.Konechno I will continue to cover this event in the summer of 1941 during the Second voyny.Obeschayu World is an interesting continuation of the history in detail the solution to the source!

Level 6

Как и обещал 2 часть                                                                                        https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/%D0%94%D0%BE%D1%82-112-%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%B3%D...

Level 6

Según lo prometido por la Parte 2                                                                                                   https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/%D0%94%D0%BE%D1%82-112-%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%B3%D...