Did you mean: 
Level 7

Đặc sản Sapa

Cá HồiCá Hồi

Đi Sapa nhớ ăn cá hồi nhe cả nhà, cá hồi sapa ngon lắm

9 comments
Level 10

Re: Đặc sản Sapa

Hi @Mrtran2710, now that is my kind of meal. Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

@Mrtran2710 delicious cake can I have some ? How it taste lol

Level 10

@Mrtran2710

Lovely picture.

Could you please tell us little more on it.

Thanks for sharing with us

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Former Google Contributor

Xin chào @Mrtran2710,

Cám ơn bạn chia sẻ!

Mình nghĩ đây là món lẩu, cá hồi ăn kèm có phải không ạ?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

Once come to Sapa, Vietnam to enjoy its special features

Level 7

This is salmon, tastes delicious

Level 7

This is salmon, tastes delicious. when I was traveling to sapa, i enjoyed it, you should enjoy it

Level 7

ka, đúng rồi, đây là lẩu cá hồi của Sapa, rất ngon bạn nên thử một lần nhé.

Former Google Contributor

This looks delicious, @Mrtran2710. I feel like I can eat fish everyday and not get tired of it, especially if it looks like that.

By the way, when responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in your comment or post so they'll receive a notification you are trying to reach them. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!