Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: ブルガリアの首都ソフィア:3つの必見の場所

Terima kasih telah berbagi, saya berharap suatu hari hari nanti dapat pergi ke sana. 

Google Moderator

Thank you for your kind comment @GhazalaShah and @Mellakamal

@GhazalaShah, feel free to use the Google Translator tool, which is enabled across the entire platform, to translate my post 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Ivi_Geさん

この素晴らしいポストに私はたった今気が付きました💦

日本人の食文化は発酵食品であるため、ヨーグルトへの強い思い入れがあります。2025年にも開催される大阪万博の第1回目1970年に、ブルガリアの文化が日本に輸入されました。ブルガリアヨーグルトが爆発的人気になったのも万博が理由です。

オスマン帝国の支配を経てローマ帝国時代の遺跡が大量に残っていると聞きました。地下聖堂はオスマン帝国の圧力によりできた複雑な事情のものと聞きます。

そんなブルガリアはトルコと共に親日国だそうで、 @Ivi_Geさんと日本との接点もそのような経緯があってのことだろうかと想像してしまいます。

お写真からはアジアと西洋の文化が見え、くわえてロシアの凛とした雰囲気も感じます。

ご紹介有難うございます🙏

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Google Moderator

@YasumiKikuchiさん、

コメントありがとうございました。

ブルガリアはヨーロッパに位置しながらアジアの雰囲気が漂っていますね。ソフィアは紀元前7世紀に鉱泉の周囲に町を築いたのが始まりで、一時はオスマン朝に支配された時期もあることから、異文化の混在する独特の雰囲気を持ちます。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

ブルガリアの観光名所、素晴らしいですね。

Level 4

Terimakasih kembali dengan senang hati

Google Moderator

@AKITAN さん、

ありがとうございました。ぜひ機会があればブルガリにお越しください。

Google Moderator

Hey @wildan2 ,

You are very welcome! Wish you a great day and keep contributing! 

Level 6

التقاطة موفقه... نشكرك على النقل المميز 😉✋🏻