ChiepSophy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

ម៉ានជូ Manzhu Claypot Braised Ginger Spring Onion Frog Legs & Porridge

Claypot Ginger Sping Onion Frog Legs & Plain PorridgeClaypot Ginger Sping Onion Frog Legs & Plain PorridgeIngredients:
500g Frog Legs (4 pairs)
8 Dried Chillies (remove seeds)
2 Chilli padi / bird-eye chillies (remove seeds and cut)
5 Szechuan peppers
1 small Onion
2 sprigs of Spring onion
5 slices of Ginger
4 cloves of Garlic
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
2 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Black Vinegar
2 tsp Dark Soya sauce
1 tsp Light Soya sauce
2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
1 tsp Sesame oil
2 tbsp Cornstarch
Pinch of Salt
150 ml Water
Oil for deep-frying

Sophy
ម៉ានជូ Manzhu, Samdach Sothearos Boulevard (3), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: ម៉ានជូ Manzhu Claypot Braised Ginger Spring Onion Frog Legs & Porridge

Hey @ChiepSophy,

These dishes look very delicious, even I'm not sure I would try Frog Legs knowingly. 

Thank you for sharing the recipe with us. Did you cook it by yourself?

I'm curious what @Ivi_Ge would tell us about this dish, knowing that she likes frogs.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hey @ChiepSophy,

Thank you for sharing with us and thanks @MashaPS for tagging me. I have never tried this frog specialty. Would you tell us more about it? Do you eat it at special day or it is a common one?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @MashaPS

Thank you for your interesting, please and let try to cooking at home, because the favors very tasted,

Sophy
Level 10

Hi @Ivi_Ge 

Thank you for your interesting, i would like to suggestion you let try one time of Frog, the special foods for Asian country, 

they always like to cook and taste of Frog. 

Sophy
Google Moderator

Thank you for answering @ChiepSophy!

Here in Bulgaria, where I am living, the frog dishes are not popular, but if I have a chance I will try! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!