Level 6

information

meed some information

Casablanca, Maroc
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: information

Hi @elhamme,

What would you like to ask us? Have you tried Searching the community to see what others have already shared?

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hello @elhamme,

Sorry, I don't understand. What do you need exactly?

I will try to help as much as I can!

Level 6

hi sir

thank you for your response. 

i need to know all about local guide google , im a new user ( the benifits and everything about ) .

thank you so mush .

Level 6

hi nadya 

im a new user and i want ro k ow all about local guide google ( benifits and everything ) and about every level thank you so mush . 

Hi @elhamme! Welcome to Connect we are happy you are here. 🙂 Be sure to use the "@" in front of a username so they can see your message. 

Here is a post you can learn more about points and benefits. Also, please take a moment and review this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Level 6

@AGarner thank you so much for your response.  

ok i did see the post that you did sent me i wanna know what is the benifits of reaching every single level . thankyou  

You're welcome @elhamme! The Local Guides (LG) program does not provide benefits for ever level reached. Being a LG is about helping your community and making a connection with other LG's. Occasionally we offer benefits via email, so be sure your profile settings are set to receive emails from us. 

Level 8

Kindly Send Me Information About Francisco City

Level 10

Merhba biiik