JamalDeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Retrouver les Guides Locaux de ma région ou de mon Pays ?

Salut cher ami @mohamedksouri, pour l'investissement, c'est tout a fait évident par le simple faite que je donne de mon temps accompagné de la team225.
Apres je penses avoir des profils de quelques guides locaux en faisant attention sur Google Map. Merci de m'avoir répondu et je penses que la solution sera partagée.

Level 8

Merci cher Ami de la Team225, belle proposition et je penses les appeler des que je reçois certains profil que vous allez me proposer. On verra.
Je suis d'accord pensant qu'il n'ont pas l'information, c'est une passion et ils seront ravis d'organiser les activités.

Level 8

Connect Moderator
Solution

What I normally do when looking for a guide around my area is that

1. I will check the map and see the reviews of one or more place in my area among the reviewers I will check those with Local guides Badge and I will write down some names 

2.  With those names I will check them on the search box on connect using search option by USER. (Sometimes I get match while sometimes not)

3. If I get match I then send to the person private mail with details and purpose of contacting him. Then i share with the person link of either whatsapp or hangout group that we are using.

4. You can also regularly check the post for introduction in general discussion board (monthly introduction)

With this I was able to get some people in my area.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Best of luck..

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Thanks @Sagir

I used the same strategy to contact local guides in my area.

Isn't it bro @JamalDeen?

Level 10

The way out is looking out for tags from connect posts, unofficial groups via whatsapp, Facebook, Google plus  When you post links from these places, others who are will likely see it and then you can discuss and encourage them more

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 10

Hi all,

After reading all your replies, I want to share with you the best way to find all local guides in your area and bring them to connect:

1- you go to Google maps and read carefully the name of the contributors and write it somewhere.

2- through a community on Google plus you click on add a new member then you enter the name on Google maps it'll be the same because of the Gmail account they use to registered in the program.

3- they will receive an email from you that invites them to join your community on Google plus.

4- once they accept to be member of your community you can explain through post and links that there's a forum (connect) and start to coach the news members on how to be active on the plateform.

@JamalDeen @EbickNgoma @Sagir @mohamedksouri @MrLabule @JeroenM @KlaudiyaG @@ @Julien44 

Level 8

Thank you @Sagir, it's a very good process. I'll try to find the maximum. It's really concrete as solutions

Level 10

This is nice and short way @Venance. Thanks.

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 6

Salut Bon il n'est pas facile de réunir les locaux guides vu les contraintes liées à la disponibilité