MoncefB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Rabat City

Hola! Me llamo Carlos, de Madrid, y viajo con mi compañera Kati, de Polonia. Vamos el sábado 29 de Abril hasta el Martes 2 de Mayo y nos gustaría conocer a fondo Rabat-Salé, hacer algún tour, e incluso disfrutar un día en la playa o visitar Casablanca. Me podría brindar recomendaciones  o contactos?

Level 9

Level 7

رد: Rabat City

Hola Carlos, estás hablando en Inglés o francés?
si es así, voy a ser su guía en Rabat - Salé
Level 2

رد: Rabat City

Hola Carlos, ¿qué es lo que necesita esta información? No hablo español, pero Gracias Google Traductor 🙂

Level 5

Hi, my name is Kamal, that's my Facebook link, add me and we'll talk about your visit [REDACTED]

CarlosEnriqued wrote:

Hello! My name is Carlos, from Madrid, and I travel with my partner Kati from Poland. We will go on Saturday, April 29 until Tuesday 2 May and we would like to get to know Rabat-Salé in depth, do some tour, and even enjoy a day at the beach or visit Casablanca. Could you give me recommendations or contacts?

Level 5

Excuse me, I have come to see your message, we are in the 30th april, I estimate that you are now in Rabat O Salé. If you want, you can call me at [REDACTED].

Former Google Contributor

Hi @KamalHAJJI

I redacted your personal e-mail from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting. 

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

Moi je suis de Khemisset. Je vous souhaite une bonne journèe

Level 7

🙂 a vous aussi...
Es ce qu'on peux faire une rencontre à Rabat 

et partager nos savoir faire 🙂

Level 8

Slt Tout le monde, 

Appartement C'est le moment d'organiser un Meetup  @MohammedElabbadi 🙂

Je crois que @MoncefB@AbdelazizA@KamalHAJJI @usefb et moi nous sommes prêts pour participer !☺♥.

A plus !