Level 1

Dahomy plage

Happy day in dahomy plage with good friends 

Bouznika, Région de Chaouia-Ouardigha, Maroc
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Dahomy plage

Hello @Jaouad,

It looks like you're new to connect. I'd like to share some helpful information with you here to help you get the most out of these forums!

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community

• Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable 

• Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general

• If you're looking for more information on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

• Share Your Photos & Discoveries where you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys

• When responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in a post so they receive a notification that you are communicating to them

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect! 

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 2

Bonjour @Jaouad et @BruceDM,

Vous êtes sur un forum français, pourquoi ne pas le move on English language ?

Meilleures salutations,
Bryx, Google Top Contributor
Former Google Contributor

Bonjour, Vous avez raison! Mon ordinateur traduit automatiquement le français en anglais et j'ai répondu en anglais par inadvertance. Je serai sûr d'utiliser le français la prochaine fois! Ceci a été traduit via Google Translate.

I am not available to respond on the weekend