lenyludovic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Anti spam

Bonjour. Depuis quelques semaines, j'ai l'anti spam Google qui me colle. Je ne peut plus contribur . Tout changement, repère, ajout, modif, ... M'es refusé. Des lieux ajouter de ma part ne sont plus disponible, que ce soit depuis mon smartphone ou celui de quelqu'un d'autre. C'est super énervant..

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Anti spam

Hi @lenyludovic. Please pardon me for responding in English. To better understand the problem you are experiencing, can you share more details—Were your edits not applied, were you not able to suggest an edit, or was it something else. Some screenshots will be helpful as well. Thanks!

Quick note: You can check the status of your edits—whether they are "Approved", "Pending" or "Not applied"—at the "Edits" tab under "Your contributions". To find out why your edits is pending or not applied, please check out this post 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @lenyludovic. Please pardon me for responding in English. To better understand the problem you are experiencing, can you share more details—Were your edits not applied, were you not able to suggest an edit, or was it something else. Some screenshots will be helpful as well. Thanks!

Quick note: You can check the status of your edits—whether they are "Approved", "Pending" or "Not applied"—at the "Edits" tab under "Your contributions". To find out why your edits is pending or not applied, please check out this post 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Hello, thank you for taking the time to answer me. As soon as I want to add a place for example, it is directly refused. Before I had a message like what, either this is under review or published.
Since a few months, I can only add opinions, answer questions, put pictures.
I realized there is, I think, 2 months.
I pass in front of a children's shoe shop, I ask the manager if the store will close, there seeing fill boxes and empty his store.
I'm going on Maps, I'll suggest a change and I put closing definitively. Direct, more than Google emails, not applied directly. Knowing that the shop also exists in another place, I ask the manager, where to find this sign, she tells me that there is a "street of money". I knew that, but I wanted confirmation. So I then move. Direct NOT APPLICABLE.
I repeat the process a few days later, idem.
Since then, any suggestions like adding a phone number, website, landmark on map ...... are denied me.
Places added are also more present on the map or to a little ready 300 KM (French distance). For example the hair salon of my sister that I added to Maps, no longer appears and impossible to deliver it, it is directly refusal.
Looking for a bit, I find my sister's living room long of the original address, without notice and without photos. I come back to the shoe store for children. Being with my mother, I ask her to look at the store and ask her what she sees, she naturally replies "it is closed". I try again in the evening, the same is refused. The next day I ask my mother to go on Maps with her smartphone, I think the first time she used it, go to the store in question and put her that she thinks of the store she answers me " Closed ", I tell him put the then on Maps. Directly accepted by his profile.
I checked a little on the forum Maps in French, a top contributor, tells me that for him, Google has set up an anti-spam on my account. I think I know why, I had to send too much information at the same time.
I want to clarify that I try to be as precise as possible, so sometimes I wait a little before suggesting something, so it's true that I give too much information at once.
How to do ?
Even cemeteries not referenced on Maps, I find this important anyway !!
I hope you have a little understanding, because I do not speak English, so I have to use Google Translate.
Thank you.
Have a good day.

Hi @lenyludovic, thanks for explaining your situation in such details. Rest assured, the team is looking into this at the moment and will reach out to you privately if necessary. We appreciate your patience for this!

Hello @lenyludovic, thank you for being patient with us for this matter. We have confirmed that this is a false-positive and you should be able to make edits now. Let me know how it goes! 

Level 10

Hello. Sorry @JeslynL,

I did not see your answer from late August.

Yes everything is going well.

Thank you and sorry for the delay, huge, that I have to answer you.

Have a good day.

Ludovic

Level 10

Bonsoir @Gouille72

C'est bon.

C'était un faux positifs, mais oui c'était un peu long et il n'y a pas que moi comme contributeur, donc je comprend.

Le problème a été résolue.

Bonne soirée.

Ludovic

Level 9

thanks