riderprashant's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

what's the meaning of google guide's rating and how do I improve my rating.

Hi All,

Good day to all of you,

I recently asked about the ratings, but somehow some local guides misunderstood or I was not clear. I was talking about Guide's ratings. I have a rating of 8. I don't know how to improve it. I have already given review and ratings (more then 200 words too) of places where I have been. I didn't rate or gave a single review as I didn't go. But I saw my rating was 8. what's the meaning of this? 

IMG_0338.jpg 

Live like a free bird.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: what's the meaning of google guide's rating and how do I improve my rating.

Hi @riderprashant it was me that responded to you and I did not misunderstand, the answer I gave you yesterday is the correct one.

The section on ratings there means that there are eight places where you have given only stars without writing a review. That 8 does not reflect anything about you or the quality of your contributions.

Each Maps user does have a concept of trust but that is not revealed to anyone.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @riderprashant it was me that responded to you and I did not misunderstand, the answer I gave you yesterday is the correct one.

The section on ratings there means that there are eight places where you have given only stars without writing a review. That 8 does not reflect anything about you or the quality of your contributions.

Each Maps user does have a concept of trust but that is not revealed to anyone.

Regards Paul

Level 7

Hi Paul,
Sorry for late reply and a lot of thanks as now I understood. I was thinking it's a short of scoreboard from google. But I know now. You really helped me to understand this.

Prashant Chauhan

Live like a free bird.
Connect Moderator

Great that I could be of help @riderprashant