Siam_Musa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

requesting for place of Bangla Language in Converseation section

I wants to see the converseation with Bangladeshi Language . So I hope the team will work on it. I request that I am a citizen of Bangladesh and lot are people are not aware about English Language I mean they didn't Understand the English Language. so Bangladeshi Bangla Language might be help to Understand this Program.

Thanks for listen me.😊

SamTahsan
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: requesting for place of Bangla Language in Converseation section

Hi @Siam_Musa, the Google Local Guide Team can only undertake as many language forums as they can manage. The current language forums can only exist because there is someone in the team who manages their moderation. As long as there is no Google Moderator to moderate a Bangla Language Forum, they cannot open one. 

I hope you understand (tthere are many-many languages without dedicated forums here)

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @Siam_Musa, the Google Local Guide Team can only undertake as many language forums as they can manage. The current language forums can only exist because there is someone in the team who manages their moderation. As long as there is no Google Moderator to moderate a Bangla Language Forum, they cannot open one. 

I hope you understand (tthere are many-many languages without dedicated forums here)

Level 8

sad

SamTahsan
Level 8

Repeat requesting for place of Bangla Language in Conversation section

Level 9

Hi @ SamTahasan!

Great idea . I appreciate your view and hope one day out dream will come true