TroyG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

"My June in Review"

I just received my "June in review" automated email.  I'm a level 8 with 19,362 points.  The email congratulated me for being a novice photographer and shared that I have a newly earned badge......When I login to my app, I have 36 million plus photo views and am a master photographer......this isn't the first time my information is not accurate.  Anyone else experiencing this?  It would be nice if my email accurately reflected my contributions.  

2 comments
Level 8

Re: "My June in Review"

hi @TroyG,

I first like to congratulate that you have got new badge, reached great photo views and many points. 

The problem is also same for me. My photo views aren't getting updated its being more than 10 days. It was good before, that the points and views got updated in no time. But nowadays it's getting too bad and taking lots of time. 

I request Google moderator (Googler) to look into the issue. And please update the same in local guides connect. Because we are spending loads of time in Maps to contribute.

Thanks in advance.

Jafar pasha.

Level 10

Re: "My June in Review"

Hi @TroyG 

I also received the June update email notification congratulating me on my newly earned Novice Photography Badge, even though I've had my Master badge for quite some time and have almost 10 million views and almost 5,000 photos.  I'm thinking it's probably just a one time glitch and therefore I'm not too worried about it.  Hopefully someone from Google will take a look at this and get it fixed before the July update. 

Don't despair, you're not alone.

@Jafarpasha