RodrigoB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

misplaced city in maps

How can we fix a misplace place in maps?

In Portugal, vila nova de gaia is named after another city  (lagos) as you can see in the picture

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160803/9p9wqn3f.png

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: misplaced city in maps

For this type of issue, the only way is to "Send Feedback".  At the same time, report the issue to Mapmaker forum.

Previously, I reported same problem about a different "Area".  Although there is no reply from Google nor from Mapmaker forum, things started to change over time.  In two months, I see serveral changes of the same search, and now it is "acceptable".

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

For this type of issue, the only way is to "Send Feedback".  At the same time, report the issue to Mapmaker forum.

Previously, I reported same problem about a different "Area".  Although there is no reply from Google nor from Mapmaker forum, things started to change over time.  In two months, I see serveral changes of the same search, and now it is "acceptable".

Level 3

@YK1001 wrote:

@YK1001 wrote:

Thanks, will try it then