JakubB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: local guides - many useres are cheating

@TraciC

The one I posted above I would like to send to the Team , Can you private message me on how to do that.

Level 8

@GéraldM

Can you give me some name of moderator, please?

Level 9

of course > here is one @YK1001

Check out my virtual tours demo / "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye" - Geek quote 🙂 /

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
Former Google Contributor

Hi @GenerolHavoc and @JánŠ

I'll contact you via private message soon. If you want to report to us a Local Guide you believe is violating our rules, please tag me / one of the Google Moderators listed here

Please also @GenerolHavoc remember not to post other users' details. I needed to remove the URL from your post. You might not know this, but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

Many thanks for your help.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

@MariaBi

Thank you very much. I'd like to report a user. I'll wait for a private message for further information.

Level 7

@MariaBi

Just letting you know we are still waiting for the private message so we can report the Local Guides.

FYI = I've found another who just posting 1 Star reviews, already posted 50 of them.

Former Google Contributor

Many thanks @GenerolHavoc for flagging.

Sending the message again via private message - please let me know if you receive it.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

@MariaBi

Got it and thanks, I just send the email now with the two peoples URL's.

Level 7

I can't help but giggle a little reading this. Chest for what? A free google play movie

I mean it's great, but I think most of us do it to be helpful and were opinionated. 

I don't notice much cheating in these parts, but I want to assure you. No one will die as a result of an jacksss posting one word reviews --  the system will flush the spam out... Lol.. take a deep breath,

I love the enthusiasm though!

Peace,

Tater

Level 5

Re: local guides - many users are cheating

You say, "No one will die of bad, or poorly written ratings"

Well, it chaps my a## that some peeps are just skimming thru biz prevu's w/o leaving truthful OR helpful ratings for a biz!

I mean, that's why I've devoted many, many hours laboriously posting biz info from personal visits - to make this App as USEFUL & ACCURATE as possible for Users!

Have some pride in the work people submit - it ain't easy or 'free' in a lotta ways!  My time has value, & "cheaters" are scoffing at it, just to rack up points!  It sux, ya know?

Thanx 4 letting me vent!

Peace. ❤