Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Local guide account suspended

Hi

Can you help me?

My local guide account has been suspended, I recently found out, since I try to ask for help in here and when login I got the bad news, I log in with a different account, because I count even login to ask for help.

I am level 5 and out of nowhere I lost my badge I keep doing my reviews and uploading pictures since now is almost a hobby and I was very happy doing it because I got my terabyte at drive, I got invited to a meet up and it was great for the day of the death in Mexico city and they even give me a mug.

So I never understand what happen I ask many times and no one care enough to answer so I google the whole thing and found about this site and when I try to log in I got the terrible news.

What happen?

I follow the rules.

I behave nicely.

I work hard for those points.

I don’t deserve this.

And nobody at google seems to care

How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance and kind regards

México
61 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: local guide account suspended

@RajeevPoduval Please refer to Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? and reach out accordingly via the various channels listed in the post. Meanwhile, we ask that you close this account right away as by creating multiple accounts to bypass restrictions, you are violating the Local Guides program rules.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Level 9

Re: Local guide account suspended

I hope @Atsukot Can help you on this. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope that too.

Thank you for your prompt response.

I really need help!

@Atsukot please help me!

Thank you for your help! @deepakjhic

Hello @Anonymous, I need more information, so I will send you a private message. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Everything work out and my account its already un suspended.

Thanks for your help

Kind regards

Im deleating this accont now to follow the rules.

Level 1

local guide account suspended

my local guide account suspended some illegal activity was there i changed password. my points suddenly increase and account banned  . tried everything on local guide facebook wall  twitter...call centers but not getting proper response...my account level was 7. and even street view trusted account. now i want that account back any how please help me ...

@LocalGuide @GeorgesHR 

Hello @HarshManvar1,

Thanks for reaching out.

We will review your case and get back to you.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

@HarshManvar1 wrote:

my local guide account suspended some illegal activity was there i changed password. my points suddenly increase and account banned  . tried everything on local guide facebook wall  twitter...call centers but not getting proper response...my account level was 7. and even street view trusted account. now i want that account back any how please help me ...

Owh @HarshManvar1,

I remember you're very active on connect. I'm not sure how this happened with you? 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 1

thankyou so much for understand for i donot know some illegal activities was happening to account and i also change my password but account disapprove  

Level 1

thankyou so much for help

if any points of local guide there remove it and give my local guide account please .. i was on 7 level and street view trusted photographer.....with out anything helping google and people to improve google map and now my account disapprove no help from google

i called on call center in help forum community posted....ask for help on fb twitter and even in local guide community with this new account....

no answer no proper reply 

any how i want my local guide account back please....!!! 

@GeorgesHR