OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

like vs Kudo ??

i noticed today in the notifications that kudoed replaced by liked , is this new connect system ??

12 comments
Level 8

Re: like vs Kudo ??

Hi @OSAMA,

That sounds exciting!

Can you share some screen shots with us?

I am sure @Atsukot can take a closer look for us.

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

i noticed today in the notifications that kudoed replaced by liked , is this new connect system ??

I still can see kudo button. @OSAMA

A new feature I just noticed; when we click on reply, in empty box it is showing enter text. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Wow really, it actually doesn't matter kudos or likes for me 😉

But, at my end I still see kudos instead of likes, maybe the send the updates to Master LG's like you @OSAMA to be the first to try out new feature 😎

Level 9

Here is screenshot for you @YK1001

It says like instead of kudos :)It says like instead of kudos 🙂

Level 5

Ja sam naučio na Kudos, a ovo Like me podsjeća na nešto, samo se ne mogu sjetiti na sto? Najviše bi volio na se opet vrati Kudoed.

Level 10

That is better

Level 5

@muthanna  Our friend @OSAMA je vrlo sposoban i pametan. On sve primjeti, čak i ono sto drugi ne primijete.

Level 10

@deepakjhic wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

I still can see kudo button. @OSAMA

A new feature I just noticed; when we click on reply, in empty box it is showing enter text. 

Yes, I think this is done purposely to avoid the delay issue when creating a new post, but doesn't help 😞

Former Google Contributor

Thank you! @SampsonF

Hi @OSAMA, the notification feed shows "Kudo" as "Like"; however, "Kudo" botton still exist on threads 🙂 Do you prefer "Kudo"?