cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

iOS "Add Missing Place" doesn't have an "Add Photos" field

831150CD-09E2-43F9-90D7-9B11D8617969.png

13FD473A-2DF3-4E61-A02D-CD232C277B74.png

When I try to add a new place in the iOS app there is a drop-down for "Add phone, website, and photos". But when I click this option there is no field to add photos. You can clearly see this in the two attached screenshots. 

Is this a missing feature or a setting I need to enable?

I am also getting a lot of my place additions instantly "Not Applied" and am guessing it is because I can't upload photo proof. 

4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: iOS "Add Missing Place" doesn't have an "Add Photos" field

Hey @Degner,

In regards to the Not Applied status, you can check out this topic. As for the Photos on iOS, can I ask you to replicate your steps that got you to the first screenshot?

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

I drop a marker, scroll down a little, click "add a missing place" and the normal "add a missing place" screen appears. It always looks like this, I've never seen a way to add photos at the same time as adding a missing place. 

Thanks,

David

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Degner,

Thanks for testing your cooperation on this one. Unfortunately, I do not think this feature is implemented on the iOS yet.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

do we have a timeframe when this feature will be introduced to iOS users?