Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

i'm connected with 2 gMail accounts :-/

my account names @ localguides are:

sms2sms

sms2sms2

is it possible to include sms2sms in to the sms2sms2 account?

- and changing the name zu sms2sms?

would be great 🙂

thx

/sms 😉

Zürich, Schweiz
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: i'm connected with 2 gMail accounts :-/

Hey @sms2sms,

Welcome to Connect.

It is not possible to combine two accounts into one. You will have to manually copy/paste the reviews and photos to the account you would like to use. 

I would like to ask you to exit the program with one of the accounts as it is not allowed to participate in the program with 2 accounts.

Point 15 of the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions states that the usage of multiple accounts is forbidden.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @sms2sms,

Welcome to Connect.

It is not possible to combine two accounts into one. You will have to manually copy/paste the reviews and photos to the account you would like to use. 

I would like to ask you to exit the program with one of the accounts as it is not allowed to participate in the program with 2 accounts.

Point 15 of the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions states that the usage of multiple accounts is forbidden.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

thx so much... 

i closed sms2sms

and renamed sms2sms to sms2sms

i'd worked fine. (ok. i lost level 3 in my older account. who cares ;-)))

big thx 4 ur help... grez from the alps 😉