OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

i don't receive notifications !!!!

hellooooo 

i don't receive new notifications for 7 hrs now , the last notifications i receive is befor 7 hours , even when members mention me !!!

what to do ?? @JeslynL @MariaBi ???

18 comments
Level 6

Re: i don't receive notifications !!!!

Hi there,

i hope help you, 

Verify that your email account is active, check your junk mail, verify that you have the notifications tab turned on.

Greetings rewards from Colombia

Andres Felipe Burbano Castillo
Level 9

thank you thank you bro for your comment and  helping spirit , i mean i dont receive notifecations her on connect on my notifecations page :)))

thank you bro 🙂

and i will check them again just for you 😉

@AFBurbano

Level 9

The issue not solved yet @JeslynL 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @OSAMA, it looks like I haven't seen this earlier because I didn't receive any notifications for it, too. 

Could you share with me:

1. When was the last time you received notifications?

2. What kind of notifications are you not receiving? Is it mentions, kudos, or [username] replied to topic?

3. A screenshot of your notifications page, if you are comfortable to share it.

Thanks!

P.S Did you tag me in the post by typing "@", my username, then selecting my username from the dropdown? Only by tagging others this way will they receive notifications in their notification feed.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Welcome @JeslynL ,

Yesterday , For more 8 hrs 

2. no any notifications no kudo notifications no mention notifications no Posts notifications

While I have many of them I open posts and surprised that my fellow members Mention me , 

1.Then I received notifications for a while 

Then again today no notifications for more than 9 hrs and then I received now I received your notification ,and some other notifications then no Notifications again 

So I don't receive now any notifications

3.I will send you PM of screenshot of my notifications page 🙂

P.S: 

I tagging by add @ then write the name of the member who I talk with then choose from the drop-down names 😉

Thanks @JeslynL 😊👍😊

Level 9

Former Google Contributor

Hey @OSAMA, I am receiving a notification for this post but not the previous ones where you tagged me in. Thanks for providing the additional details — can I check if you are still not receiving notifications?

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

now i received but in the morning not recieved   @JeslynL @LucioV  !!???

and i send you PM @JeslynL with the screenshots did you receive the PM ???