غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Local Guides TURKEY!

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum @Okan. We are happy to have you here.

I am merging your requests with this post which talks already about a similar topic. As a reminder, Local Guides is a volunteer program. Primarily the forum is a place to discuss and exchange with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides - meaning people from around the world who want to help others find out about new places. 

Tips for getting started:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Re: I want to know if i can earn money from this?

Not at all.

It's voluntary.

You are just helping people by exploring place near you ..

But it's rewarding you will know more near you .

It's my passion hope you do have the same ..

Level 6

How i an earn money through google maps

Hlw i earn money via Google maps.tell .e briefly.

I am waiting

Level 10

Re: How i an earn money through google maps

@Safdar2526 You can't. There is no avenue in Local Guides program or via Google Maps that you can earn direct money.

You can consider some other options (examples but not limited to)

1. Become a Trusted Photographer and offer your chargeable services to clients (Google doesn't pay you)

2. Become a SEO consultant and offer your chargeable services to clients (Google doesn't pay you)

3. Become a YouTube contributor and monetize your YouTube content, assuming they are popular

etc etc

Level 4

Rewards and points

Recently I got 4 the badge....

I got 30 discount offer in red bus tickets from Google local guides.

Can I earn any money from Google maps in future.

Level 4

how can i get money

Can I earn from this?

Level 7

Re: how can i get money

Google does not pay Local Guides or Connect Moderators.

Level 8

Re: Money

Здравствуйте !

Вы очень верно все сформулировали .

На картах много есть неправильно указанных или неправильно названных мест и все , кто когда нибудь ощутил это на себе - просто обязаны исправить этот недостаток .

И быть счастливым от этого .

С уважением

Павел , Украина 

flag-ukrainy-animatsionnaya-kartinka-0001

UKRAINE
Level 10

Re: how can i get money

HI @Sudhir07

Contributions to google maps are voluntary.\

https://www.google.com/intl/uk/local/guides/rules/

If you will like to earn sign up for the street view trusted photographers program: https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

if you're looking for an employment at Google, go to their career website and search for the positions that you're interested in.
https://careers.google.com/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

U cant earn money as local guide, but if u are good at it u may be considered for a job at Google maybe, who knows. U can do your best. It is worth of try. Good luck.