sunnys's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

hindi font

how can i use hindi langvage font in google map for better connectvit ?

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: hindi font

hello @sunnys use map maker you can do this /

map maker when you  see this photo click name and search hindi and right side click primary and local , english always primary

123.PNG

Mahabub Hasan

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

hello @sunnys use map maker you can do this /

map maker when you  see this photo click name and search hindi and right side click primary and local , english always primary

123.PNG

Mahabub Hasan
Level 6

Haha. Please don't. Using Hindi text here in India is just going to make things tougher for us as the mapmakers. There are 23 official languages in our country and incorporating all of those or even just Hindi is going to cause a Havoc in my opinion. So please continue with English. Adding a Hindi name is completely okay. But the primary name must be in English.

@sunnys wrote:

how can i use hindi langvage font in google map for better connectvit ?

Level 2

hindi is only for regional connectivity not for all region

Level 4

how will it help better connectivity ?

Level 2

ESI BAT NAHI HE HINDI JESI BHASHA SHAYAD NAHI HE JO BOLO SOCHO SAMJHO USE ME NAHI SAMAJHTA KI KISI OR BHASHA ME KAH SAKTE HE

Level 7

True, but Hindi words spelt in English are far more likely to have difficulty in being spelt consistently! 

It's fine for the group of people who know English. I think we're talking more for the generation of people who are increasingly getting more equipped with Internet but are closer to their own language. Definitely agree to having both English and Hindi names in for everyone to understand!