ehsan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

can't review with iphone

Why i can't review and upload photos with my iphone? 

ehsang
4 comments
Level 6

Re: can't review with iphone

I have the same problem with my Google Fi Nexus 5x; any attempt to review or edit a review yields an error about no name associated with my account.  And yet I can post reviews on the same account from my laptop or my other 5x that only has a Fi data sim.

Googler

@condew @ehsan Hi there.It sounds like you're having trouble with your Google Maps application. I looked at the Google Maps Help Forum (which is the best place to go for technical assistance with Google Maps) and @iyudhi (who also happens to be a moderator here in Connect) shared this answer there "Try clearing your data and cache on your Maps app, force close it, then re-open the app. You can also try rebooting the phone. That should do the trick. I think Google is currently collecting info about the issue so you can also submit a feedback through the Maps app. Make sure to give as much info as possible (Maps version, Android version, device model, etc)."

Are you running the latest version of Google Maps

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

Thanks for a quick reply, but I did force stop maps, delete it's data, and even uninstall it and re-install it.  Under the old O.S. that worked for a little while.  Under the new O.S. it doesn't work at all.  I've thought about doing a factory reset, but I don't really want to lose everything on my phone.

Level 8

Hi

Thank you for your response. I re-installed app, But I still can't  upload photos or writhing review! 

This is all taps in My google map.

perhaps this feature is not enabled in my country!
IMG_3377.PNG

ehsang