Nauhie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

blogs and help desk

hi, 

i posted my blog a week ago and it does not show up on the page. it took me so long to write the blog and dedicated my time to post it and i am upset.

to add to this, in order to find out what might have happened, there is no "help desk" - i am not allowed to post or message anyone on that because i do not have the credentials. 

does anyone know where i can contact to get actual help???

thanks

nauhie

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: blogs and help desk

Level 10

Hi @Nauhie

You must know that blogs and publishing by moderators only .

You have the possibility to share a very interesting post that'll be published by a moderator as a blog .

Keep sharing on connect and maps

See you around

Level 6

hi thank you for the reply.

I posted it under 'connect with other local guides' and sub-category of 'travel and advise' which everyone seems to be able to post anything there.

so would you happen to know why my posting was not posted???

Level 10
Solution

Level 6

this did not help but thank you for the information.

nauhie

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Nauhie,

Truly sorry to hear you've lost access to your post, or can't find it. What was the title? I'm not seeing any items attached to your account that live under "Travel and Advice". Perhaps you can try re-posting? I'm hoping you have a draft somewhere. 

In the future, you can always tag a moderator in your posts when you have an issue or question. You can get acquainted with the Connect and Google Moderators when you have a free moment.