Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Identity card

I know that Google does not provide any official Id card or t shirt for us. So, I think Google maps is very opportunistic service because they do not encourage at all. We spend our time and money  to make Google maps service better. I know it is a volunteer service. But I think Google should express their gratitude for all of us. 

12 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

benifits

what are the benifits of being a local guide?

Level 10

Re: benifits

HI @Anonymous

Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guides Connect!

Local Guides Program is Completely Voluntary. But Sometimes Local Guides will be awarded by some perks.

so i suggest you to contribute high quality content and keep your level up! so you'll never miss any perks related to your country or region.

make sure your Email Preference is set for receive updates.

Hope this helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hola @Anonymous, encantado de conocerte, el beneficio? Divertirte con lo que haces y tratar de disfrutar con el resto de la comunidad, un saludo

Level 8

@Anonymous first of all  local guides programme is a completely volunteer program , you should not expect rewards or perks very often. by being a local guide you are helping your community to travel better. also google  has a street view trusted programme in which you can earn some money

Level 9

Hi @Anonymous:

If you're wondering why you should be a Local Guide and what kind of benefits you may get, have a look on this post.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

benefits

hi all

can i  know please that what are the benefits of being a local  guide and what is the importance of badges. 

is there anyone who is received any prize or offer from google.  please help me .

Level 10

Re: benefits

Hi @Anonymous

Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guides Connect!

Local Guides Program is completely voluntary. i know that in some platforms they are misleading this program.

Local Guides awarded with the Badges and Perks based on their performance. please refer Points, levels, and badging for more information.

Hope this helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Re: benefits

Welcome to Connect.  This is an excellent platform allows us the chance to share magnificent places we are from , where we are living and going with so many incredible people around the world and form new friendships and bonds that are everlasting and make each of us richer than we ever thought we could ever be! Enjoy!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perks

Hi

I have already heared that local guide is  a volunteer service  but also i have heared that this has some perks. So can i know what are the perks and what are the requirements to get this perks.

Thank you