SudhanshuTiwari's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

add a new place

I have added a temple on Google Map, showing approved on my timeline but when I check with another phone, there is no temple on this place . Today it is 7 days but this place is not publicly yet, while its showing approved on my timeline.

Why is this happening

Local Guide From India

10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: add a new place

Hello @SudhanshuTiwari,

Thanks for reaching out.

I just wanted to mention that your edits are being reviewed, so your changes might take some time to be updated on the map. Google may email you about the status of your edits and may forward you questions from other people who review your edits. More information is available here.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hello @SudhanshuTiwari

Your added place is taking some time to appear on Google maps. Some time it's appear on map in few hours but sometimes it's taking longer time to update on map. So you can wait for some time. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@SudhanshuTiwari for your personal edits to get reflected on Google Maps, it takes time.

We cannot comment when these changes get reflected for everyone. I'm sure there is no standard SLA for this. 

As long as you've added a place, don't worry about the rest. Go ahead and write review & add photos to that place.

Level 8

@SudhanshuTiwari

Actually

someone​ need to review that place,most of the times maps doesn't highlight that place until someone review be patient and wait for someone's​ review if yoy have got the mail As published then that place is there but maps doesn't highlighting try to drop a pin on that same place you will find that place 

Level 8

Hello @SudhanshuTiwari

It takes more than 3 weeks to show places in Google Maps so wait for few more days.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 9

Hey @SudhanshuTiwari nice to hear from you. how you add that place ? is it a business or home ? natural fountain may be accepted as a business but i didn't find any while adding things like that. I think you will find it on map soon. Thanks for sharing with us.  

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @SudhanshuTiwari,

Thanks for reaching out.

I just wanted to mention that your edits are being reviewed, so your changes might take some time to be updated on the map. Google may email you about the status of your edits and may forward you questions from other people who review your edits. More information is available here.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

32.817970, 74.907465

There is a Government School at this place and I am not able to add this to the Google maps. It always displays an error message saying " Enter a valid address". However, I am entering a valid address for this location, but it still displays the same error message. In fact there are many such places that need to be added to this location.

thanks, please help.

Level 8

@VivekSunny

pls try to move the red sign to the correct location , without edit the address 

mohamed talaat Ahmed
Level 8

It's exactly at the correct location.